DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 102 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 14010
Like Tree350Likes

Thread: Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?

  1. Master Droid
    M1dnite's Avatar
    Member #
    945
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Walled Lake, MI
    Posts
    347
    Phone
    DROID!
    Quote Originally Posted by NYZ93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M1dnite View Post
    Screen 1: Just basic home screen, nothing major.


    Screen 2: Pure Calendar.


    Screen 3: Dedicated to the girl. Each button does something different. One for direct Call, one for direct message, one for contact, and one for navigation to our house.


    Screen 4: Apps galore, tasks, and quick airplane mode, and vibrate.

    Where did you get that wallpaper??????
    Can I get a Copy

    Sorry bro, I just formatted I lost the picture..

    I got it from deviantart.com if that'll be any help.. sorry.
  2. Droid
    zerodamage's Avatar
    Member #
    15499
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    95
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    I think someone enjoys showing off pictures of their hot wife.
  3. Senior Droid
    JaCelica2k's Avatar
    Member #
    14567
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    109
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    just wanted to chime in.......agree with all of the other users on here. Pure Grid and Pure Calendar = 2 of 4 apps I have purchased (Bettercut and Beautiful Widgets are others) and both are awesome and worth every penny. No issues at all whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin030908 View Post
    A lot of 'bad reviews' in the Market are people either not reading what the app/widget actually does, or expecting something that it never claimed to be. User error contributes. But there certainly are issues so I wouldn't dismiss them all Just use some scrutiny when reading reviews.
    ...or they don't "RTFM" :-)

    Pure Calendar and Pure Messenger have been excellent apps for me, very well designed and powerful, IF you learn how to use them properly...

    ...hmmm sounds just like all the complaints we saw about the Droid in the beginning :-) Same thing applies, RTFM
  4. Master Droid
    Aaron636r's Avatar
    Member #
    4877
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    So California
    Posts
    403
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid X & XOOM
    Here is mine. Running 2.1 with Home++. Black Notification Bar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops?-screencap.jpg  
  5. Droid Ninja
    tu3218's Avatar
    Member #
    5875
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    1,219
    Phone
    Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by M1dnite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYZ93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M1dnite View Post
    Screen 1: Just basic home screen, nothing major.


    Screen 2: Pure Calendar.


    Screen 3: Dedicated to the girl. Each button does something different. One for direct Call, one for direct message, one for contact, and one for navigation to our house.


    Screen 4: Apps galore, tasks, and quick airplane mode, and vibrate.

    Where did you get that wallpaper??????
    Can I get a Copy

    Sorry bro, I just formatted I lost the picture..

    I got it from deviantart.com if that'll be any help.. sorry.
    how did you get those shortcuts to apps so small? it looks really good and would love to have mine like that.
  6. Master Droid
    Tillers_Rule's Avatar
    Member #
    21549
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Escondido
    Posts
    281
    Liked
    4 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    how did you get those shortcuts to apps so small? it looks really good and would love to have mine like that.
    Menu>Add>Shortcuts> Direct Dial or Direct Message then chose Contact that has a Contact Icon
    I think he was referring to the two rows of 8 app's each.
  7. Theme Developer
    928Droid's Avatar
    Member #
    8566
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Western North Carolina Mountains
    Posts
    3,753
    Phone
    Motor Droid & Droid Eris
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tillers_Rule View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 928Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    how did you get those shortcuts to apps so small? it looks really good and would love to have mine like that.
    Menu>Add>Shortcuts> Direct Dial or Direct Message then chose Contact that has a Contact Icon
    I think he was referring to the two rows of 8 app's each.
    Duh, I guess I read that one tooooooo fast :-)
  8. Beta Team
    JonKyu's Avatar
    Member #
    4977
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provo, UT
    Posts
    2,398
    Phone
    DROID X
    Quote Originally Posted by tu3218 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M1dnite View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYZ93 View Post


    Where did you get that wallpaper??????
    Can I get a Copy

    Sorry bro, I just formatted I lost the picture..

    I got it from deviantart.com if that'll be any help.. sorry.
    how did you get those shortcuts to apps so small? it looks really good and would love to have mine like that.
    It's the More Icons Widget from the market, the full paid one lets you do 8x2, the free one only does 1x1 and lacks a lot of the features.
  9. Senior Droid
    authority11's Avatar
    Member #
    10705
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    120
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    JohnKyu,

    Could you post your current setup? I saw your other setup with GDE and I know you stoppped using GDE, but I think you have good style.
  10. Droid
    karmajay's Avatar
    Member #
    23501
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    USF, Florida
    Posts
    37
    Phone
    Verizon Moto Droid
    Whew at page 60 but have not seen an answer yet.

    On the first couple pages someone had a clock that looked steampunk or like an old mechanical stopwatch, anybody have an idea what app or widgit that is? Thanks!

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Android 2.0 Screenshots
    By danDroid in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 02:32 PM

Search tags for this page

andwobble
,
carbon fiber android wallpaper
,
carbon wallpaper android
,
colorful images
,

cyanogen wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod screenshot
,

cyanogenmod wallpaper

,
cyanogenmod wallpaper hd
,

cyanogenmod wallpapers

,
necktie wallpaper
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+