The Droid2 was my first Android phone, and just has to many bugs. I have been posting in the tech issues forums on this site and the Moto site.
1. Contacts will not synch, complete disaster. (Issue with Exchange synch)
2. Facebook App adds Facebook Contacts to phone Contacts.
3. Using Exchange, you HAVE to use a 4-digit pin code, which you have to type into your phone if you haven’t used the phone in 15 minutes.
4. Bluetooth...Have had issues with phone connecting to the headset, and in two conversations today, I had to hang up, and call the person back, because the Bluetooth connection broke down. (using the same headset I used with my ENV3 for past year, with NO issues).
5. Phone froze up yesterday at the gym twice just working the music player.
The Bluetooth issue was the deal breaker...I was going to live with the Contacts issue, not use the Facebook app, and hope Moto fixed it. But the lockups yesterday, then the Bluetooth today...
So I am considering buying a used Moto Droid, or HTC incredible, and saving my upgrade for something maybe this winter or spring. Looks like I can get a used Droid for around $200 or so, but the Incredible's look like more...
What would you get? I don't want an X, just too big, and I would have to use my upgrade....its either Droid or Incredible.