DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Looking for a thread

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Looking for a thread

Yes it is yet another noob questions. I found a thread that talked about using an app on a rooted phone while it was starting up to improve the speed and performance of the phone. I was looking for something else and only skimmed the thread with the intention of coming back to read completely later. I can not find the thread! searched all i remember and i have looked at hundreds of threads and can not find what i am looking for, please help. Started off with a discussion about ATK then moved in to root.... removal of bloat ware was an optional step then was the gold step 3 (the part i can not remember).

Beat me up, flame me i got thick skin, just please help me find the thread.

Thanks in advance
    Mitchell
    DX Rooted

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 1- rooted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsongost View Post
    Yes it is yet another noob questions. I found a thread that talked about using an app on a rooted phone while it was starting up to improve the speed and performance of the phone. I was looking for something else and only skimmed the thread with the intention of coming back to read completely later. I can not find the thread! searched all i remember and i have looked at hundreds of threads and can not find what i am looking for, please help. Started off with a discussion about ATK then moved in to root.... removal of bloat ware was an optional step then was the gold step 3 (the part i can not remember).

Beat me up, flame me i got thick skin, just please help me find the thread.

Thanks in advance
    Mitchell
    DX Rooted
    Is this it? :

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/pen...rtup-apps.html

Don't know if you did this or not, but in the Search pop-up on this forum, you have the option to use a native search or a Google search. The Google search actually works, while the native search is a train wreck (no offense to the mods or site devs).
    While understanding "How" may get the job done, understanding "Why" will get the job done properly.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Nope but this is it.

Navigation Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum > Droid X Forum > Droid X General Discussions Keep your Droid X running snappy!

Thanks for the google search hint. Used the same search words as before but this time it came up first.

Thanks !!!!
    Mitchell

Links