DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: ~OFFICIAL: FRG01B FroYo Issues/Solutions Thread~

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic *Un-Rooted*
    Quote Originally Posted by superkeest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RW-1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by superkeest View Post
    how do i install this im un rooted but have sp recovery
    You rename the file to update.zip and install using SPR like any other update.zip install. Plenty of threads on that process.

i get this error: "assert failed"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_photo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madroid1 View Post
    I am having issues with dolphin HD browers freezing my phone and eventually force closing. any suggestions?
    I believe when dolphin last updated there was a mention that there would soon be another upgrade with major changes. Hopefully this will solve some of the problems.

now that you mention it I do remember seeing that, I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  2. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Bionic *Un-Rooted*
    any reason not all apps can be moved to sd card?
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I was wondering if any one could help me out I installed froyo 2.2 off of droid life worked great I did a factory reset beacsue my battery was being drained pretty good and I had apps on my sd card and now they didn't install on my phone
    I can tell that they still there because of the space taken up on the sd car

Is there any way to reinstall the apps off of the sd card?
    If not how would I find them threw astro and delete them so I can get my space bacon the sd card

Any info on this is greattly apprecated thanks you guys.

....oh and if any one was wondering my froyo was running a little slow before my factory reset and my battery was down to 40% after 8 hours I normally about 18 to 22 hours from 2.1 on my phone... after the reset speed is huge improvment and no issuses yet haven't had it on long enough to find out if it helpped the battery or not
  4. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Where did the stock alarm clock app go?
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Stock alarm is under clock...new clock is cool its got some cool options and the alarms are in there and so is a weather widget also is on mine when the clock is up
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    what happened to "silent" mode? vibrate is not always convenient for me.
  7. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid A855
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDroid View Post
    Im having a issue with running apps. When my phone boots up and I pull up advanced task killer (or go in to settings and pull up running apps) it has A LOT of my apps running. Then i will kill them and no more than 1 min later ALL of them will be right back up there running again. I know some should come back up but ALL of them? Right after I kill them all? Its causing my phone to run low on mem and to run slow AND it has caused it to freeze and I have to pull the battery out and reboot.( ivehad to reboot several times today already) Any suggestions? Thanks guys!!
    This was after I updated this morning to 2.2.
    Motorola Droid 1 Stock
    I am having similar problems as above. I have searched damn near every post on this and other forums and he was the only other having this issue. I did the manual update, installed, all was good. Also installed flash as well and seemed to work with the few flash sites i went to. Now the phone is constantly freezing and i am having to pull the battery just to get the screen to respond. I have tried deleting apps including the app killer i had. Cleared cache and other temp files. Still doing the same thing and freezing. Anyone have some input ?

Thanks ahead of time.
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    OGDroid/Droid Incredible
    Quote Originally Posted by diablo9861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDroid View Post
    Im having a issue with running apps. When my phone boots up and I pull up advanced task killer (or go in to settings and pull up running apps) it has A LOT of my apps running. Then i will kill them and no more than 1 min later ALL of them will be right back up there running again. I know some should come back up but ALL of them? Right after I kill them all? Its causing my phone to run low on mem and to run slow AND it has caused it to freeze and I have to pull the battery out and reboot.( ivehad to reboot several times today already) Any suggestions? Thanks guys!!
    This was after I updated this morning to 2.2.
    Motorola Droid 1 Stock
    I am having similar problems as above. I have searched damn near every post on this and other forums and he was the only other having this issue. I did the manual update, installed, all was good. Also installed flash as well and seemed to work with the few flash sites i went to. Now the phone is constantly freezing and i am having to pull the battery just to get the screen to respond. I have tried deleting apps including the app killer i had. Cleared cache and other temp files. Still doing the same thing and freezing. Anyone have some input ?

Thanks ahead of time.
    let the phone kill those running apps itself..i dont even use a TK and it runs really well.
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Won't let me move update.zip to my root or my / folder! Help asap, and there's no error just won't let me, tried astro and another program ):
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooblaim View Post
    Won't let me move update.zip to my root or my / folder! Help asap, and there's no error just won't let me, tried astro and another program ):
    You don't move it to the root folder "/" You move it to the root of your sdcard. "/sdcard"
Page 22 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Links