DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live Weather Wallpaper

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

Live Weather Wallpaper

Hey all.

i have Weather and Toggle widget on my DX and i like it but i was wondering...

is there an available option on this app that allows the wallpaper to be a live version of the weather (say, if its raining, then the entire background of my phone will be raining)

and if WaT doesnt have this option, do you know of an app that does?

3. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    i don't know of any yet.

might want to post this in the developers section, this is an awesome idea.
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    hey just to let you know, theres an app called Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper or osmething like that that does exactly that. i dont have it on permanently cause im sure that would drain your battery, but it is amazing and very fun to show off to friends
  5. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    92 times
    Twitter
    droid1967
    Phone
    Droid 1/ G2x/Nexus
    DroidForums.net Developer

weather-lite live wallpaper

see title this is in the market and free. i never got beutiful widgets live wallpaper to work other than lite and dark and move sun and moon no weather ever showed with any launcher.

This wallpaper works with real time weather and is pretty acurate. I think it is what your looking for and youll enjoy it!

edit:This is on my droid, dont know if it works with droid x but dont see why not.
    Last edited by eagle1967; 07-29-2010 at 01:55 AM. Reason: addition
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle1967 View Post
    see title this is in the market and free. i never got beutiful widgets live wallpaper to work other than lite and dark and move sun and moon no weather ever showed with any launcher.

This wallpaper works with real time weather and is pretty acurate. I think it is what your looking for and youll enjoy it!

edit:This is on my droid, dont know if it works with droid x but dont see why not.
    Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper only has full functionality if you have purchased Beautiful Widgets. It works great and shows animated rain/lightning during storms. Can't wait to see what winter brings. I have had the live wallpaper installed for a few months now and it has not affected my battery life much.
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Weather bug elite also has a local radar live wallpaper, although I prefer beautiful widgets live wallpaper unless a storm is coming.
  8. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    HTC Legend
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here is a nice weather live wallpaper...

Beautiful Live Weather Live Wallpaper
  9. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post

Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper only has full functionality if you have purchased Beautiful Widgets. It works great and shows animated rain/lightning during storms. Can't wait to see what winter brings. I have had the live wallpaper installed for a few months now and it has not affected my battery life much.
    I have it installed to but I've never seen it work. Is there a setting I'm missing?
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    iPhone 4
    I didn't know that this was out there until this thread. I installed it and now have a great alternative to use. Awesome looking!

11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post

I have it installed to but I've never seen it work. Is there a setting I'm missing?
    I don't think so hook. I have had BW for quite some time. When I downloaded BW LWP it said something about verifying that I have purchased BW and then just worked. You may want to try uninstalling and re-installing the LWP.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links