I think this is probably a good place to land a few questions that I have about the Droid. I searched the forum and didn't find these topics discussed. I apologize upfront if I'm rehashing a beaten topic. I've also reviewed Droiddoes.com and it's not a great resource. Please just point me in the right direction and that's where I'll go.
A co-worker got a Droid and it seemed amazing when I played around with it. There is much that impresses me.
1. I need to be able to copy from any/every website and paste into my calendar and/or memos. Is that possible with Droid?
2. Does the search feature include the calendar and notes/memos/whatever they are called on Droid? I organize my entire life through the calendar and memos on my Palm Centro. Not being able to search those apps is unacceptable for my needs.
3. Is Droid fully synchable with Outlook? My main concern is wanting to be able to view all my memos and my calendar on my PC desktop.
4. Can calendar items be repeatable and can they have notes attached and that's not going to cause a problem with synching, right?
5. Is it possible to truly multi-function? Meaning, multiple search windows while on a call?
And, again, if there are already threads that cover these issues please direct me to them and accept my apologies for cluttering up the forum.
Thank you in advance for any help.