DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Droid And T9 Predictive Text

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Ok so love the ported app. Thank you again!

What I HATE is how the suggested words cover the top row like halfway and I keep hitting the suggested words when trying to tap #2 or #3.

Who do we have to ask to hack this app and change the offset, I'd even pay someone.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here

T9 User

Just got my new droid and love it. My only issue is texting requires two hands and tiny fingers. I have been a t9 / word user for years and miss the ability to just tap out messages with my thumb. If app comes out with capability to use phone pad instead of keyboard I will be buying
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by raybo5 View Post
    Just got my new droid and love it. My only issue is texting requires two hands and tiny fingers. I have been a t9 / word user for years and miss the ability to just tap out messages with my thumb. If app comes out with capability to use phone pad instead of keyboard I will be buying
    Read the back pages here man
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX
    Quote Originally Posted by phaze3131 View Post

What I HATE is how the suggested words cover the top row like halfway and I keep hitting the suggested words when trying to tap #2 or #3.

Who do we have to ask to hack this app and change the offset, I'd even pay someone.
    When I read the beginning of your thread and found this I knew it might be what you were looking for. Im still using the t9 and love it. I haven't had too many problems with hitting the suggestion words but Ive done it a couple times. Have you got a chance to use the pull out with the new suggestion box? I dont use the pull out keyboard too often but love that when I do I have the suggestions right there.
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX

Was just reading the post on this release and it said it has the option to move the word suggestion box and sure enough it does. Just start to type and when the suggestions start to pop up, press and hold the box and when it vibrates you can move it around on your screen and it stays there. It works just like moving icons on your home screen. This keyboard just keeps getting better and better. Love it.
  6. Master Droid
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by arty2hottie View Post

Was just reading the post on this release and it said it has the option to move the word suggestion box and sure enough it does. Just start to type and when the suggestions start to pop up, press and hold the box and when it vibrates you can move it around on your screen and it stays there. It works just like moving icons on your home screen. This keyboard just keeps getting better and better. Love it.
    what do you mean this release? can you link to the app again the old page says its not there... thanks much!

Travis
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX

what do you mean this release? can you link to the app again the old page says its not there... thanks much!

Travis
    Here is where I downloaded it from. Link still works.

new htc ime keyboard for motorola droid | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

The post I was reading was the one that RinTinTigger did on the home page of droidforum. Make sure you erase the old one first and then re download the new one.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #

Travis

The post I was reading was the one that RinTinTigger did on the home page of droidforum. Make sure you erase the old one first and then re download the new one.
    It's not the same link... edit your post if you're not busy so to not confuse possible t9ers thanks again!
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    GNEX

Travis

It's not the same link... edit your post if you're not busy so to not confuse possible t9ers thanks again!
    Not the same link as what? Its the same keyboard isnt it?
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    The first link you posted...
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Links