Yeah, so, I am a moron. I dropped my Droid in a glass of water, and it was completely submerged. After taking it out, I removed the cover, battery, and card. I wiped off all the water I could see, then put it back together in a panic and tried to turn it on. The camera flash blinked a couple of times, and then nothing.
Is there ANY hope that after drying out it might work again? Or is it most likely shorted out and ruined?
On top of all this, I didn't get insurance on my phone when we bought them only two months ago, but my smart a** told my husband that he needed do so on his because he tends to drop his phone a lot. So, not only am I a b*tch, but a stupid b*tch!
Oh, and my dog died this week. Seriously.