DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 2.5.0 vs. Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 2.5.0

44 26.83%
  • Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B

120 73.17%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 2.5.0 vs. Bugless Beast V0.4 Android 2.2 FRF84B

1. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    I've ran Kangerade (v1.0, 1.1, 4.0.7), UD, BB, and am now trying Cyanogen 6 Alpha 3. Of all of these, Kangerade 1.1 has been my favorite. The only reason I changed was to see if I could find one more stable and they seem to be about the same...to me anyways. I'd try a few different ones before I settled. Good luck!
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    It would be better if the people voting in the poll actually used the latest versions of each to get a better feel of which one is best. If someone says they won't use a ROM because of past experience taints the results. This poll is too biased.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Galaxy S 3
    Bugless here, no issues at all. Blazinf fast and super smooth. My wife DROID is also BB....
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    It would be better if the people voting in the poll actually used the latest versions of each to get a better feel of which one is best. If someone says they won't use a ROM because of past experience taints the results. This poll is too biased.
    It's not a fair poll anyway. Sure everyone knows why. Anyway, I have used both. Not for a day or two but for BB for a week and still went back to UD. UD has way more tweaks and has "extremely" friendly user customization. I score high 1600 and low 1700 quadrant scores (using chevys newest 1.25 kernel) and high 19's MFLOPS. With BB i was getting low 1600's at best and 17's MFLOPS. (same kernel)

They are both FANTASTIC roms to say the least. BTW i hear BlackDroid will have a new rom out very very soon!!! (updated from 2.5.0)
  5. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    motorola Droid
    UD frosho ;p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    UltimateDroid10 OC 1GHz
    shhhaaazammm
  6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    361 times
    Twitter
    DroidForums
    Phone
    [MDK] S4
    Premium Member
    BB 0.4 and Helix Launcher 1.3

7. What iDoesn't
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Phone
    Rezound and Bionic
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    I have used the lastest of the ones I mentioned..
    "If you think you know everything, you can't learn anything." -Robert Morris

If you like my work or I have helped you out and you would like to help me keep the lights on, it is greatly appreciated!!
    http://bit.ly/ro3alQ
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    UD eXtreme 2.5.0 with calebv and rotordroid's Droid X theme. Haven't tried out the newest BB, but have tried out many ROMs in the past and always end up going back to UD.

For the person that said UD got way too hot...that was a problem a long time ago that has been fixed. My phone has never ran cooler than it is right now with Chevy's ultra low 1.1ghz kernel.
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    I have used numerous different ROMs but always find myself loading up UD. UD have always proved to be the most stable, for me anyways. Just a few things I like In 2.5.0...the custom scripts are integrated into Settings. Love the Reboot/ Reboot into Recovery options by holding the pwr button. High and consistent quadrant scores.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus (CDMA)
    I must go with UD 2.5, I did try out the latest BB and I liked it. But I just can not give up the UD settings. it is a great feature to have, I like most droid owners want to control all that I can on my droid, and that is one of the easiest ways to do it. I agree with the OP these are the two best ROMS out, I was amazed at how fast both these guys got there ROMS out, within days of the source release, and I can not waot to see what comes next.
    It's been a long road to the GNEX!!! But its been worth IT!!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links