DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: Where did you buy Your DROID, What Did you with it. How Much Out the Door !!

  1. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #1

    Where did you buy Your DROID, What Did you with it. How Much Out the Door !!

    My Report:

    199.00 out the door, once I mail the rebate, 99.00 total for the DROID. Coral Springs, FL

    My Sales Rep Thomas was Great !!!

    Bought the Home Dock and Car Dock. They only had a few Home Docks there. All were sold before I left. Sounds like they had more car docks though.

    Free Activation.

    They gave me my NE2, $100 off.

    I got my normal Discounts, job and such.

    These Prices are with my discount applied.

    I bought the Home Dock 26.99

    The Car Dock 24.99

    Screen Protectors 11.69

    Snap On Gel Cover 11.99

    Didn't buy a car charger, the Storms Car Charger works with the DROID. Saved some money there
    Last edited by JimMariner; 11-06-2009 at 07:12 AM.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    bamfsig45's Avatar
    Member #
    465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    895
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    #2
    Sorry off topic on your thread dont mean to hi-jack it

    Did you look at or test the other cases/covers they have for the Droid? How did you decide on the Gel cover? Does it slip easily in your pocket with the gel cover on? Does it collect Lint easily like I know some gel covers do?

    Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.




  4. Droid
    RayPaganJr's Avatar
    Member #
    79
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    Posts
    64
    #3
    Okay. Here is my report: 625.01 paid. I got two phones; two hard covers, one that attaches to your belt, one that doesn't; car charger; earbuds were free; display sheild. We'll send away for the $200. rebate.
    Once every sort of mental process has ceased, not a particle of karma is formed.
  5. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #4
    Online $199. Free freight, free activation. No accessories yet. I will go look after work. I just didn't have time to get to a store this morning. I also didn't want to wait to order. So Fed Ex and me will be talking tomorrow! Best Buy and me tonight. I may even stop at VZW and see what accessories they have in stk too. Now I need a second device before my GF kills me
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  6. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Sorry off topic on your thread dont mean to hi-jack it

    Did you look at or test the other cases/covers they have for the Droid? How did you decide on the Gel cover? Does it slip easily in your pocket with the gel cover on? Does it collect Lint easily like I know some gel covers do?
    Not off topic at all !!

    They only had a few cases for the DROID there. But then my Sales REP looked at the Voyager Case I had, then said he had been using his DROID, that Verizon gave him to play with for the last week in the same case. The magnet has not bothered the DROID he has at all in the last week, so I am opting to keep my old Case, well, 3 months old, and see how it works out for me.

    As for collecting lint, I have only had it for an hour now. So you will have to wait for that answer.


    They all looked at me funny when I told them My Old Storm is going to become my Beside clock/mp3 player

    Anything else I can answer for anyone, ASK ASK ASK !!
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  7. Senior Droid
    lauriep's Avatar
    Member #
    189
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    214
    #6
    Bought phone and vehicle holder online. $199, $29.99 respectively. Went to VZ store this morning and got multi-media dock (they only had a few, at first I didn't think I'd get one and I was third in line!), screen protectors and a velcro closure belt clip case. Don't really like the case, but wanted one to start with and use til I find the perfect one. Also bought car charger as that DOES NOT come with car holder as someone else stated somewhere.

    Now, to wait til Monday for the phone!
  8. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriep View Post
    Bought phone and vehicle holder online. $199, $29.99 respectively. Went to VZ store this morning and got multi-media dock (they only had a few, at first I didn't think I'd get one and I was third in line!), screen protectors and a velcro closure belt clip case. Don't really like the case, but wanted one to start with and use til I find the perfect one. Also bought car charger as that DOES NOT come with car holder as someone else stated somewhere.

    Now, to wait til Monday for the phone!
    YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  9. Master Droid
    Zippster's Avatar
    Member #
    51
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    524
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Razr HD
    #8
    Went to my Super Wally world for 8 am, not a customer in site and had to shag up an empolyee to ring me, myself and my son each bought one and took them 5 minutes just to find where the droids were hidden.

    $188 a piece plus tax. Had some fun annoying the sales girl as she was one of those Iphone heads and she kept insisting AT&T had improved and was equal to Verizon, told her to meet Iphones new daddy.
  10. Master Droid
    bamfsig45's Avatar
    Member #
    465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    895
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Went to my Super Wally world for 8 am, not a customer in site and had to shag up an empolyee to ring me, myself and my son each bought one and took them 5 minutes just to find where the droids were hidden.

    $188 a piece plus tax. Had some fun annoying the sales girl as she was one of those Iphone heads and she kept insisting AT&T had improved and was equal to Verizon, told her to meet Iphones new daddy.
    I love how un-informed a lot of employees are, walmart, bestbuy, every where. they think because they work in the "Electronics Dept" they are knowledgeable...haha.

    Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.




  11. Senior Droid
    wallstreet123456's Avatar
    Member #
    80
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    236
    #10
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid 99.00

,

how much did you pay for your droid bionic

,

how much is a droid bionic charger cost in walmart in montgo

,

howmuch to get a cracked screen fixed driod x2

,

where to buy droid case?

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+