DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Where did you buy Your DROID, What Did you with it. How Much Out the Door !!

  1. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Went to my Super Wally world for 8 am, not a customer in site and had to shag up an empolyee to ring me, myself and my son each bought one and took them 5 minutes just to find where the droids were hidden.

    $188 a piece plus tax. Had some fun annoying the sales girl as she was one of those Iphone heads and she kept insisting AT&T had improved and was equal to Verizon, told her to meet Iphones new daddy.
    I love how un-informed a lot of employees are, walmart, bestbuy, every where. they think because they work in the "Electronics Dept" they are knowledgeable...haha.
    The VERIZON SALES REPs were very well trained on it. Even had a REP form Motorola snapping pictures and video for their Facebook Page.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  2. Master Droid
    bamfsig45's Avatar
    Member #
    465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    895
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?

    there was a thread yesterday that mentioned this. I think VZW changed their NE2 credit or something and depending on when you signed your contract you get the 100 or 50.

    Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.




  3. Master Droid
    bamfsig45's Avatar
    Member #
    465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    895
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
    Went to my Super Wally world for 8 am, not a customer in site and had to shag up an empolyee to ring me, myself and my son each bought one and took them 5 minutes just to find where the droids were hidden.

    $188 a piece plus tax. Had some fun annoying the sales girl as she was one of those Iphone heads and she kept insisting AT&T had improved and was equal to Verizon, told her to meet Iphones new daddy.
    I love how un-informed a lot of employees are, walmart, bestbuy, every where. they think because they work in the "Electronics Dept" they are knowledgeable...haha.
    The VERIZON SALES REPs were very well trained on it. Even had a REP form Motorola snapping pictures and video for their Facebook Page.
    It was more of a general Statement on some of my pet-peeves with employees acting as though they know wtf they are talking about, not verizon in general. But Im hoping if they are representing Verizon at a non verizon store they are reputable.

    Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.




  4. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    I love how un-informed a lot of employees are, walmart, bestbuy, every where. they think because they work in the "Electronics Dept" they are knowledgeable...haha.
    The VERIZON SALES REPs were very well trained on it. Even had a REP form Motorola snapping pictures and video for their Facebook Page.
    It was more of a general Statement on some of my pet-peeves with employees acting as though they know wtf they are talking about, not verizon in general. But Im hoping if they are representing Verizon at a non verizon store they are reputable.
    Well, Wal-Mart is what it is. I would think BB personnel should be better. But if Verizon didn't train their people, that would have been bad. But they did, just as they should too.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  5. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?

    there was a thread yesterday that mentioned this. I think VZW changed their NE2 credit or something and depending on when you signed your contract you get the 100 or 50.
    I believe that the NE2 credit depends on how long you have been with them, and how much you spend a month too. I think, don't take this as gospel though.
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  6. Senior Droid
    ebean's Avatar
    Member #
    146
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    98
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    My Report:

    199.00 out the door, once I mail the rebate, 99.00 total for the DROID. Coral Springs, FL

    My Sales Rep Thomas was Great !!!

    Bought the Home Dock and Car Dock. They only had a few Home Docks there. All were sold before I left. Sounds like they had more car docks though.

    Free Activation.

    They gave me my NE2, $100 off.

    I got my normal Discounts, job and such.

    These Prices are with my discount applied.

    I bought the Home Dock 26.99

    The Car Dock 24.99

    Screen Protectors 11.69

    Snap On Gel Cover 11.99

    Didn't buy a car charger, the Storms Car Charger works with the DROID. Saved some money there
    online didn't give me my $100 ne2 - on a $50 ne2 - so i called verizon this morning and she credited the $50 to my account.
    ebean

    a die-hard palm addict moving to droid. help me hold on!

    http://beanygetsablog.wordpress.com/
  7. Master Droid
    bamfsig45's Avatar
    Member #
    465
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ICT
    Posts
    895
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Thunderbolt & Xoom
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?

    there was a thread yesterday that mentioned this. I think VZW changed their NE2 credit or something and depending on when you signed your contract you get the 100 or 50.
    I believe that the NE2 credit depends on how long you have been with them, and how much you spend a month too. I think, don't take this as gospel though.

    I dont exactly no either. Hmm I've been with VZW for ever it seems and I have 5 lines with 2 30.00/mo data plans and unlimited text on all lines, its the Select plan. Although I have never made it to the NE2 because I usually upgrade after 1 year with an early upgrade.

    Sometimes a "smartphone" is only as smart as its user.




  8. Senior Droid
    ebean's Avatar
    Member #
    146
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    98
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?
    i have been waiting over 2 years without a contract and the policy for me at that time was the $100 ne2. but the verizon rep this morning told me that the policy changed in, i think, february. anyway, we talked. she credited my account the $50. and i bought 2 desk holders and a car charger.
    ebean

    a die-hard palm addict moving to droid. help me hold on!

    http://beanygetsablog.wordpress.com/
  9. Senior Droid
    ebean's Avatar
    Member #
    146
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    98
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfsig45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wallstreet123456 View Post
    Why do some people get 50 NE2 and others get 99?

    there was a thread yesterday that mentioned this. I think VZW changed their NE2 credit or something and depending on when you signed your contract you get the 100 or 50.
    I believe that the NE2 credit depends on how long you have been with them, and how much you spend a month too. I think, don't take this as gospel though.
    oh...and she told me that my old plan was 'bundled' and this one wasn't. harumph. i'm paying the same!
    ebean

    a die-hard palm addict moving to droid. help me hold on!

    http://beanygetsablog.wordpress.com/
  10. Droid
    beargold23's Avatar
    Member #
    160
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    90
    #20
    Walmart yesterday 203.00 including our high cook county taxes lol
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

droid 99.00

,

how much did you pay for your droid bionic

,

how much is a droid bionic charger cost in walmart in montgo

,

howmuch to get a cracked screen fixed driod x2

,

where to buy droid case?

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+