In this guide you will learn how to use your android phone as a standalone gps for google earth on pc.
Note: Your phone and computer must have bluetooth.
1. Download and install google earth on your pc.
2. Download GooPsPro2_5_3Beta.exe -Thanks developer Dave for compatiblity code change
3. Download and install BlueNMEA from Android Market
1. Pair your phone with pc through bluetooth
2. Create a com port for bluetooth on your pc. Goto your bluetooth settings. Select the middle tab "COM Ports". Click Add... then ok. After this you should have a com port listed.
3. Start the Goops program you downloaded earlier. Goto options and select the com port you created in the previous step. Uncheck Autoconnect, Autoscan and Compress.
4. Now press Connect, GE should open and Goops will say opening COM"#": #- the number you selected
5. On your phone open BlueMNEA, press connect, your bluetooth pc should be listed, select it. If all went well it will establish a connection and you will then have gps on your pc. If it doesnt connect, often trying again will fix it. If not, something else is wrong.
Edit: This is for Real-time GPS tracking and Navigation. Best used with a Carputer.