DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Problem on Isle Droid!

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted

Problem on Isle Droid!

Yeah, I wasn't going to post a thread about how I lost all my contacts, call log, and favorites out of literally nowhere for hours, while the phone was on. I rebooted and nothing happened either. Then I was in contacts I push menu, and then I forgot what i did, maybe display option gave me back the manual contacts. idk though but the biggest problem arose ironically while typing this thread.. lol

I want to sync with facebook to get everyone else's numbers and pictures and whatnot.
    But EVERY time I push menu in contacts, and push "Accounts" (pressed it like 4 or 5 times so far) ... it automatically reboots. Every time. Just press it and plop, rebooting. Not even rebooting from the Motorola M logo, just shuts off and the boot animation starts right then. Weird.

Also a funny thing (even though I shouldn't be trying to find funny things with this) was that my girlfriends shortcut contact on my homescreen, i pressed it and my friend Mike's information popped up. i was like what? lol but I just deleted the shortcut, but thought it was interesting.
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Dare
    Quote Originally Posted by Diordna View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't going to post a thread about how I lost all my contacts, call log, and favorites out of literally nowhere for hours, while the phone was on. I rebooted and nothing happened either. Then I was in contacts I push menu, and then I forgot what i did, maybe display option gave me back the manual contacts. idk though but the biggest problem arose ironically while typing this thread.. lol

I want to sync with facebook to get everyone else's numbers and pictures and whatnot.
    But EVERY time I push menu in contacts, and push "Accounts" (pressed it like 4 or 5 times so far) ... it automatically reboots. Every time. Just press it and plop, rebooting. Not even rebooting from the Motorola M logo, just shuts off and the boot animation starts right then. Weird.

Also a funny thing (even though I shouldn't be trying to find funny things with this) was that my girlfriends shortcut contact on my homescreen, i pressed it and my friend Mike's information popped up. i was like what? lol but I just deleted the shortcut, but thought it was interesting.
    The accounts problem is due to the ROM you're on.
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    DROID - rooted
    My own bad luck or anyone running BB V1.1 have it?
    I doubt that though.

Ugh @.@
    Ultimate Droid
    Need help rooting or putting on a custom ROM? PM me!!!

Thanks for allowing me to be the second member ever for the Spotlight of the Week in the Rescue Squad section!!

Links