DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: ATT changes tethering OK

  1. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #41
    [quote=dylanthecat;519899]
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by verian View Post
    I know this is crazy but its getting late! What if the big V didn't follow, if they left things as is billions of iphone users would be heading to the Android based phones.
    Why would all these Iphone users move to Android if 98% of them use less than 2GB per month. All these people would save $5 per month on the new plan.

    those numbers are so fabricated.... i dont know a single iphone user that uses less then 2 gigs a month.

    even my girlfriends mother has one and she barely knows how to use it and is close to 2 gigs.
  2. Droid Ninja
    jsh1120's Avatar
    Member #
    13823
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    2,462
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #42
    [quote=garrett;519972]
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanthecat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi View Post

    Why would all these Iphone users move to Android if 98% of them use less than 2GB per month. All these people would save $5 per month on the new plan.

    those numbers are so fabricated.... i dont know a single iphone user that uses less then 2 gigs a month.

    even my girlfriends mother has one and she barely knows how to use it and is close to 2 gigs.
    I almost never use more than 2 gigs per month. My phone is usually on my wifi network.
    Curmudgeon Member of Rescue Squad
  3. Master Droid
    dylanthecat's Avatar
    Member #
    10762
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    632
    Phone
    Droid
    #43
    The 2 iphone guys I know use about 300 - 400 mb per month. I use about 100-200 MB, since I am on WIFI most of the time. I tend to believe their percentages.
    --Robert

    "Peace through superior firepower" requires actual firepower, not just a trite bumper sticker.
  4. Master Droid
    y0manda's Avatar
    Member #
    9610
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    335
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Motorola Droid - -> HTC TBOLT
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanthecat View Post
    The 2 iphone guys I know use about 300 - 400 mb per month. I use about 100-200 MB, since I am on WIFI most of the time. I tend to believe their percentages.

    you use 300kb - 600kb a Day? why do you even have a smart phone with data? One html index is usually that already, God forbid if you listen to a whole song from Pandora LOL
  5. Droid Ninja
    jsh1120's Avatar
    Member #
    13823
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    2,462
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by y0manda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanthecat View Post
    The 2 iphone guys I know use about 300 - 400 mb per month. I use about 100-200 MB, since I am on WIFI most of the time. I tend to believe their percentages.

    you use 300kb - 600kb a Day? why do you even have a smart phone with data? One html index is usually that already, God forbid if you listen to a whole song from Pandora LOL
    Uh, you don't seem to understand that if one is on WiFi the download volume is zero.
    Curmudgeon Member of Rescue Squad
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Tethering?
    By dlambert in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:16 PM
  2. Tethering to a Mac
    By allenbirnbach in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
  3. Tethering help
    By mkarolian in forum Android Hacks and Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 08:48 AM
  4. [Tethering] Is it possible to...
    By Matth3w in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 06:51 AM
  5. Tethering
    By harv2000 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 08:10 AM

Search tags for this page

at&t android tethering hack

,

at&t droid tether

,

at&t droid tethering

,
at&t tethering android
,
at&t tethering droid
,

att droid tethering

,
att tethering droid
,
droid at&t tether
,
tether droid att
,

tethering droid at&t

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+