DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still within 30, should i return?

1. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballRef View Post
    Personally, I would keep the Moto Droid....I wouldn't want to pay the restocking fee. As others have said, there is always something better on the horizon.
    Call Verizon on the phone and do the transaction via phone/FedEX. They can overnight the Incredible, if it's in stock, and when they mention the restocking fee tell them you don't think it's fair and you don't want to pay it. It has worked for others, it might work for you.

IMHO 35.00 is way too much to charge for a restocking fee if you send everything back to them. See if you can talk them out of it but don't try it at a store, I don't think that would fly there.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  2. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by hookbill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FootballRef View Post
    Personally, I would keep the Moto Droid....I wouldn't want to pay the restocking fee. As others have said, there is always something better on the horizon.
    Call Verizon on the phone and do the transaction via phone/FedEX. They can overnight the Incredible, if it's in stock, and when they mention the restocking fee tell them you don't think it's fair and you don't want to pay it. It has worked for others, it might work for you.

IMHO 35.00 is way too much to charge for a restocking fee if you send everything back to them. See if you can talk them out of it but don't try it at a store, I don't think that would fly there.
    Thats actually a great idea, thanks! Are the incredible's in stock straight from VZW? The guy at the store made it sound like they werent even available till mid june ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links