DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: buying at 12:01am?

  1. Senior Droid
    ebean's Avatar
    Member #
    146
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    98
    #1

    buying at 12:01am?

    anyone have a feeling about whether we can order just after midnight tonite online?
    ebean

    a die-hard palm addict moving to droid. help me hold on!

    http://beanygetsablog.wordpress.com/
  2. Master Droid
    texasPI's Avatar
    Member #
    481
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    433
    Phone
    VZW GS3
    #2
    Don't know but I'll certainly be up checking...lol!
    Erik
  3. Droid
    jakens84's Avatar
    Member #
    238
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    65
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #3
    I think it's supposed to be around 12:30AM EST when they go on sale.
    I will be on from 12:01AM until 1:00AM EST checking the site...
    That is, if I can't get one at Walmart tonight.
    Am I excited for Droid?
  4. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jakens84 View Post
    I think it's supposed to be around 12:30AM EST when they go on sale.
    I will be on from 12:01AM until 1:00AM EST checking the site...
    That is, if I can't get one at Walmart tonight.

    I'll also be checking at midnight. Im not sure about the walmart though
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  5. Droid
    jakens84's Avatar
    Member #
    238
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    65
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jakens84 View Post
    I think it's supposed to be around 12:30AM EST when they go on sale.
    I will be on from 12:01AM until 1:00AM EST checking the site...
    That is, if I can't get one at Walmart tonight.

    I'll also be checking at midnight. Im not sure about the walmart though
    Almost got it at Walmart tonight. The manager stopped the sale though when he realized it was the Droid. Damn!
    Am I excited for Droid?
  6. Senior Droid
    lauriep's Avatar
    Member #
    189
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    214
    #6
    I wonder why VZ online couldn't sell them TODAY to ship for arrival TOMORROW, the release date. It isn't as if we would have had them in our hands prior to the official date. Now, online orderers are at a disadvantage because they won't receive theirs (mine) until Saturday or Monday. Doesn't seem fair...
  7. Super Moderator
    New2u's Avatar
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Posts
    3,628
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    #7
    Yeah i agree with that, they should have opened it up today for the orders through their website.
    Resistance is futile.

    On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  8. Premium Member
    mth04's Avatar
    Member #
    133
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,082
    Liked
    6 times
    Premium Member
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    Yeah i agree with that, they should have opened it up today for the orders through their website.

    I seond that! Then id have mine tomorrow
    Sometimes , It is what it is !
  9. Master Droid
    medicTHREE's Avatar
    Member #
    516
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    1 times
    #9
    You get instant rebate so you can't cry. That is their thinking. If youw ant it right away, go to the store.
  10. Droid
    jakens84's Avatar
    Member #
    238
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    65
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    MotoDroid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriep View Post
    I wonder why VZ online couldn't sell them TODAY to ship for arrival TOMORROW, the release date. It isn't as if we would have had them in our hands prior to the official date. Now, online orderers are at a disadvantage because they won't receive theirs (mine) until Saturday or Monday. Doesn't seem fair...
    I was actually wondering about that too.
    Am I excited for Droid?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

can i buy the droid droid bionic after midnight
,
can i order the droid bionic after midnight
,

droid bionic walmart midnight

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+