DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Has anyone started getting appointment calls from BB yet?

  1. Droid
    halo0's Avatar
    Member #
    702
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25
    Phone
    Moto Q9c
    #21
    I've had the same thing happen. Seems common with some stores.
  2. Droid
    ckidwell's Avatar
    Member #
    379
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    34
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #22
    I was pre-order number 2 and I'll show up about 15 minutes or so before the store opens. If I am denied a Droid in the morning I will go crazy!
  3. Senior Droid
    Inundated's Avatar
    Member #
    327
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto G
    #23
    The manager who wrote up my pre-order says she'll be there at noon when I come in. I made her promise like 6 times that there would be one set aside for me.
  4. Master Droid
    jbjtkbw00's Avatar
    Member #
    407
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    306
    Twitter
    @jbjtkbw00
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
    The manager who wrote up my pre-order says she'll be there at noon when I come in. I made her promise like 6 times that there would be one set aside for me.
    Did you get her to pinky swear on it? If not, then it doesn't really count.
  5. Senior Droid
    Inundated's Avatar
    Member #
    327
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast Ohio
    Posts
    123
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Moto G
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
    The manager who wrote up my pre-order says she'll be there at noon when I come in. I made her promise like 6 times that there would be one set aside for me.
    Did you get her to pinky swear on it? If not, then it doesn't really count.
    I just wanted to be JUST annoying enough so she would not forget me the next day.
  6. Droid
    jcstarr's Avatar
    Member #
    237
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    50
    Phone
    Droid X
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjtkbw00 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Inundated View Post
    The manager who wrote up my pre-order says she'll be there at noon when I come in. I made her promise like 6 times that there would be one set aside for me.
    Did you get her to pinky swear on it? If not, then it doesn't really count.
    I just wanted to be JUST annoying enough so she would not forget me the next day.
    I did the exact same thing... repeated over and over and over that I would have a phone right? Right? Right? They set me up for 9:30, second appointment, but I am showing up at 9 just to be sure. I am cautiously confident.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

appointment call

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+