DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zagg skin review

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by Garemlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smcdo123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Cam View Post
    I have their invisible shiled and I freakin love it. I love the feel and if you happend to hit it with something, it like heals itself over time.

I will always have one of these on all my future touchscreen products.

I'm waiting for a 50% off to get some of their headphones, by best so far is 40%.
    yeah i like it typically when people dont like them it is user error. I messed up my voyager shield yet that was the fact that there were pieces as big as the home key on the droid to as big as the screen. But yeah if i get another 50% off coupon ill PM you with it man

That is a bold statement. Guess people not liking them couldn't have anything to do with the fact they they make the screen tacky and they discolor and stain. No that is all user error.
    That is a bold statement. Yeah uh buddy i am actually talking about the installation process and having error in that like having the edges hang over cause the invisible shield to peel off some. I have never had my phone fade or leave tackiness maybe clean your phone when you are done? And maybe it was a manufacture problem that made it fade so yeah.
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    I bought the Zagg Invisible Shield within a few days of getting my Droid in November. I've had zero problems with it discoloring or peeling off.

My primary reason for using it wasn't screen protection. I like it because it seems to resist smudges better.
  3. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member

yeah i like it typically when people dont like them it is user error. I messed up my voyager shield yet that was the fact that there were pieces as big as the home key on the droid to as big as the screen. But yeah if i get another 50% off coupon ill PM you with it man

That is a bold statement. Guess people not liking them couldn't have anything to do with the fact they they make the screen tacky and they discolor and stain. No that is all user error.
    That is a bold statement. Yeah uh buddy i am actually talking about the installation process and having error in that like having the edges hang over cause the invisible shield to peel off some. I have never had my phone fade or leave tackiness maybe clean your phone when you are done? And maybe it was a manufacture problem that made it fade so yeah.

I have tried Zagg on three different phones. Two with just screen and one full body. The full body was fine for a while but the corners did eventually start too peel off from normal use. Not installation error. As far as the screen the feel was always tacky on all three from the get-go. And two of them picked up permanent stains from who knows what. And one was actually had a yellowish tint when I took it off. And I am very anal about keeping my screen clean.

Hey if you like 'em no worries. I'm glad you found a product you like. Just not for me. Or a bunch of others as well.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X

I have tried Zagg on three different phones. Two with just screen and one full body. The full body was fine for a while but the corners did eventually start too peel off from normal use. Not installation error. As far as the screen the feel was always tacky on all three from the get-go. And two of them picked up permanent stains from who knows what. And one was actually had a yellowish tint when I took it off. And I am very anal about keeping my screen clean.

Hey if you like 'em no worries. I'm glad you found a product you like. Just not for me. Or a bunch of others as well.
    well that is why they offer free lifetime replacements. And pocketing the device to much peels corners off. only phone i have that that hasnt happened to is my iphone. Did you leave your phone off and sit for at least 24 hours after install
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Model Here
    I found a very new and different skin for my palm pre with the matching theme also, which gives me a professional looks.Highest Quality, Full Color, “Anti-Slip” Grip.

Palm pre skins
  6. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid User
    Invisisheild is by far the best screen protector out there. It completely stops the smudging you get when your hands aren't the cleanest. it protects the screen from random things scratching it while it's in your pocket. and compared to any other screen protector it goes on with ease. so easy they let the minimum wagers at best buy do it for you. the only thing i've ever found to be a problem was my first droid **** the bed and i needed a new one. when i peeled off the sheild it was stained from oils on my hand over the last seven months. now i didn't notice the stain while it was on, just after i took it off. So thanks to an awesome lifetime warranty, i called zagg, and they sent me my new one. no other company does that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links