Hey guys just wanted to let you know I received my GG pad today and just finished playing with it for about 2 hrs and I just wanted to share with you my 2cents and personal experience.
I've tested it on SNES emulator with the following games:
This is amazing because I can play this game almost as good as on the REAL SNES controller. My gaming experience went up at least 85% more fun and easier to control. I can even hold the UP and FORWARD arrows on the GG pad to make Sam aim up/foward or any other direction that I need to like down/forward etc...
Super Mario World:
The experience on this game was just about the same as Metroid 3, but even easier to play because I don't need to AIM up/forward down/forward etc to kill monsters. When playing this game it's as close as it gets. To me the gaming experience went up at least 95% from what it was before. The controls are almost perfect and the fun factor just went sky high.
Mortal Kombat 2:
I'm sure a lot of you want to know how the GG game pad does with fighting games such as Street Fighter II, MK, Killer Instinct and so on....
With MK2 I was literally able to play the game exactly how it's meant to be played. I can now use HP, LP, HK, LK and BLOCK buttons exactly as on the SNES real controller. Before I could play, but I could not press every button as quick or as easy as i can now. I can even do the motions now like for example when using Sub-Zero i can actually do the ICE FREEZE move anytime i want. Before I could not do the motion on the droid keyboard and even if trying to use the D-Pad 4 out of 5 times I could not pull it off. To me fighting games went up at least a good 75% from when trying to use the droid keyboard and D-Pad.
I decided to try another fighting game, because fighting games require the most out of a controller to operate correctly since you need to press multiple buttons at the same time including directional pad motions in order to pull out special moves. Again the results were the same as MK2. Now I don't mind actually playing these games, because it is now possible to pull off the special moves and before with the droid stock keyboard i almost could never.
For anyone who is a real gamer like myself i highly recommend you get the GG game pad controller for these reasons:
1. Will increase your gaming experience by an average of 75-95%.
2. Not very expensive it costs $14.99 + shipping (Cost me a total of 20$) to ship in the US. $14.99 not a bad price to pay to increase your Mobile gaming 75%-95%.
3. You will never need to change batteries, because it is a snap on strong rubbery type of material that just presses down your droid keyboard keys.
4. The creator allows you to get a GG pad in grey or black and basically almost any color for your buttons, allowing you to customize it how ever you want. (I got mine like the classic NES controller being gray with red buttons)
5. Very easy to carry with you on the go, it is small and will not break. You can easily throw it inside your back pack and boom your done hey in fact it even fits in your pocket.
Here is the LINK where you can pick one up if you are interested: Home (game-gripper)
There are a bunch of Videos you can Google online if you would like to see it in action.