DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally held one...

1. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid running Ultimate
    33.5 Hours and counting down!!!
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs31 View Post
    33.5 Hours and counting down!!!
    - the 8 hours that I'm going to blow through while sleeping in just a bit!
  3. Junior Droid
    Member #
    I held a real one today. I went to the verizon store today to see if I could see a dummy, but the guy I asked was like "how about the real thing?" and handed me his own personal DROID. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. The keyboard will take some getting used to, but it's not as bad as people have been painting it out to be (imo at least). The phone was swift in everything it did...no joke...switching between the home screens, loading up apps, and loading up the browser (all I really got to do in the couple minutes I played around on it). I played around on the browser a bit and it was amazingly fast. I can't wait to get mine.
  4. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Dr0id
    Quote Originally Posted by kmc1828 View Post
    I held a real one today. I went to the verizon store today to see if I could see a dummy, but the guy I asked was like "how about the real thing?" and handed me his own personal DROID. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. The keyboard will take some getting used to, but it's not as bad as people have been painting it out to be (imo at least). The phone was swift in everything it did...no joke...switching between the home screens, loading up apps, and loading up the browser (all I really got to do in the couple minutes I played around on it). I played around on the browser a bit and it was amazingly fast. I can't wait to get mine.
    I might go by a Best Buy now...

DAMN YOU FORUM POSTERS AND YOUR DOINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    LG Voyager
    I held one today and it felt awesome and the keyboard isn't anything I cant use to in one day
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links