DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Verizon may be adding a family PDA plan

1. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member

Verizon may be adding a family PDA plan

Was talking to one of the reps I know at the corporate store today. He was telling me they just had a corporate meeting and one of the big topics of discussion was adding a family PDA plan because of the increased popularity of smart phones. Corporate was asking feedback on what they thought would be good pricing for it. This is great news IMO. If they do it I will add at least one more smart phone on my plan. Would love to get my daughter an Eris. Or maybe give her the Droid and I'll get a DI. I'm already paying for the extra $10 data plan on her line so a few more bucks won't kill me.
    Last edited by Garemlin; 04-21-2010 at 09:15 PM.

3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    I'm not familiar with a Family PDA plan in the first place with VZW. Secondly, that possibly was a ploy to make you think that it's forthcoming so get your smart phones now and wait for the Family PDA plan.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. - Ronald Reagan
    --------

4. Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Twitter
    Jonny_Ks
    Phone
    Galaxy S4
    Premium Member

re: Verizon may be adding a family PDA plan

And what about those of us on a family plan that all already have a smartphone data plan? 2 droids and a bb storm.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    Ran into a little snag? Have a question? Think your phone is only good to hold down rogue papers in a wind storm now? Visit the Rescue Squad!
  5. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Kansas View Post
    And what about those of us on a family plan that all already have a smartphone data plan? 2 droids and a bb storm.

I'm checking into this with my VZW friends and nobody so far has heard a thing about this. And, they all confirm there was never a "Family PDA" plan with VZW.
    Thank you to all who have served or are serving our great country. You're always in my thoughts and prayers.

--------

6. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post

I'm checking into this with my VZW friends and nobody so far has heard a thing about this. And, they all confirm there was never a "Family PDA" plan with VZW.

Well there was some sort of family smart phone data plan in the past. I have seen it discussed on here.

No it wasn't a ploy. I know the guy and he knows I woudln't buy anything unless it was etched in stone.

And don't shoot the messenger. Just giving a little info from a conversation I had.
  7. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garemlin View Post

Well there was some sort of family smart phone data plan in the past. I have seen it discussed on here.

No it wasn't a ploy. I know the guy and he knows I woudln't buy anything unless it was etched in stone.

And don't shoot the messenger. Just giving a little info from a conversation I had.
    Of course I'm not shooting the messenger. I can tell you as a former VZW employee there was never a PDA Family plan with VZW. Since I have 3 of my 5 lines with PDA's, I'd love for this to be true too.

--------

8. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here

There was a family plan for "multimedia" type phones but never PDA phones.
  9. Developer Relations
    Member #
    Liked
    338 times
    Twitter
    garemlin
    Phone
    LG G2 - Nexus 7 v2
    Premium Member
    Ok I guess I was wrong about the past plan. Thought I read that they had a past family data plan for smart phones. So I guess they are considering adding a family PDA plan then.

Could a mod change the title of the thread to "Verizon my be adding a family PDA plan"
  10. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    245 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Premium Member
    Ok I guess I was wrong about the past plan. Thought I read that they had a past family data plan for smart phones. So I guess they are considering adding a family PDA plan then.

Could a mod change the title of the thread to "Verizon my be adding a family PDA plan"
    I just changed it.

--------

11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    family texting family minutes, family data would be great
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links