DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Latest on copy/paste and Flash 10??

  1. Junior Droid
    blucrewfan's Avatar
    Member #
    58168
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    motorola droid-Verizon
    #1

    Latest on copy/paste and Flash 10??

    Anyone know the latest on these 2? The lack of a decent copy/paste function is really starting to be frustrating, and the lack of the latest Flash 10 keeps me from opening many great websites.

    And no, I'm not looking for an APP for either of these.....just OEM.

    Seems it's been months since these 2 upgrades have been just around the corner..


    BCF
  2. Master Droid
    smokiedabong's Avatar
    Member #
    19064
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    997
    Liked
    100 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #2
    Flash is not an OEM upgrade , it's an application . So it'll be available on the Market when Adobe finishes it .
  3. Developer
    garrett's Avatar
    Member #
    180
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a van by the River......
    Posts
    2,019
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Johns Phone
    DroidForums.net Developer
    DroidForums.net Theme Developer
    #3
    i dont have any issues using copy/paste now so im not sure what more you are looking for.....
  4. Junior Droid
    blucrewfan's Avatar
    Member #
    58168
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    motorola droid-Verizon
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smokiedabong View Post
    Flash is not an OEM upgrade , it's an application . So it'll be available on the Market when Adobe finishes it .
    My bad...yes, the Flash10 application.

    And Garret, are you able to copy/paste from anywhere? Email, web pages etc etc..? As far as I know, there are severe limitations to the androids copy/paste function. Sometimes I can't even copy from a a google web page. Ironic

    BCF
  5. Master Droid
    eliassami5's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, Cali
    Posts
    775
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    use the physical keyboard in order to "better implement" copy and paste. And be grateful that we are even getting flash..
  6. Droid Ninja
    jsh1120's Avatar
    Member #
    13823
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    2,462
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #6
    News today is that Flash will be available in "the second half" of the year.

    Android to See Flash 10.1 In Second Half of 2010 | Android Phone Fans
    Curmudgeon Member of Rescue Squad
  7. Junior Droid
    blucrewfan's Avatar
    Member #
    58168
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Phone
    motorola droid-Verizon
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by eliassami5 View Post
    use the physical keyboard in order to "better implement" copy and paste. And be grateful that we are even getting flash..

    I love the phone, but the "physical keyboard" is pretty useless to me. My hands/fingers are just too big. I have tried copy/paste via the PK....but it was cumbersome, and again..limited.

    I'm curious, why should I be grateful for possibly getting the new Flash app? Should we be demanding it?

    BCF
  8. Master Droid
    eliassami5's Avatar
    Member #
    7202
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, Cali
    Posts
    775
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by blucrewfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eliassami5 View Post
    use the physical keyboard in order to "better implement" copy and paste. And be grateful that we are even getting flash..

    I love the phone, but the "physical keyboard" is pretty useless to me. My hands/fingers are just too big. I have tried copy/paste via the PK....but it was cumbersome, and again..limited.

    I'm curious, why should I be grateful for possibly getting the new Flash app? Should we be demanding it?

    BCF
    No, but if you had gone with the Iphone you would never get flash.
  9. Master Droid
    z96Cobra's Avatar
    Member #
    53208
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    289
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S4, Droid Bionic
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh1120 View Post
    News today is that Flash will be available in "the second half" of the year.

    Android to See Flash 10.1 In Second Half of 2010 | Android Phone Fans
    Odd, it says first half here...

    Adobe Flash Player
  10. Droid Ninja
    jsh1120's Avatar
    Member #
    13823
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    2,462
    Liked
    15 times
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by z96Cobra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsh1120 View Post
    News today is that Flash will be available in "the second half" of the year.

    Android to See Flash 10.1 In Second Half of 2010 | Android Phone Fans
    Odd, it says first half here...

    Adobe Flash Player
    Actually, what it says there is that Flash isn't available for my device. But the "second half" of 2010 info came out a couple of days ago. That's not a big surprise. Even if it were "ready" from Adobe now it would take several months to get it through all the hoops it would require to get it on phones.
    Curmudgeon Member of Rescue Squad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a better way to copy and paste?
    By goosepilot in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. Copy and Paste?
    By Tat2 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 11:17 AM
  3. Cut copy paste ??
    By twinjax in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 02:21 PM
  4. no copy & paste?
    By mapexvenus in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 08:37 PM
  5. Copy & Paste
    By Charles998 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:26 PM

Search tags for this page

adobe 10 copy paste
,

android paste into flash

,
can you copy and paste from flash player 10
,

copy and paste from adobe flash player

,
copy and paste from flash player
,

copy paste adobe flash player 10

,

copy paste android flash

,
copy paste flash droid
,

how to copy and paste from adobe flash player 10

,
how to copy paste from flash player
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+