Water indicators on phone & battery are white with red X's
This past saturday at midnight i accidentally spilt Bacardi Grand Melon on my Verizon Droid. the screen was still lit perfectly normally but the touch screen was unresponsive due to the stickyness so i turned it off throughly cleaned removed the battery and put it in my purse to sit over night. the next morning i put the battery back in to check it. Everything was respondsive a flood or txts, voicemails ect. came in but when i pulled the light grey alert screen down to retrieve it i noticed the lower bottom half of the screen where it was mainly exposed had and almost stain like impression on it. everything was still visible but that area was darker then the rest. i didnt want to further damage it so i removed the battery once again and laid it out to dry until i was able to get home and put it in a bowl of rice. its been over 24 hours since ive turned it on for and extendend period of time due to i turned it on quickly today to check progress although i only check the main black motoralla screen and it appeared that the stain had shrank but is still there. IS MY DROID DAMAGED FOREVER??? i put the blow dryer to it for a minute or 2 today and yesterday and it is currently sitting in the dashboard of my car in the sun battery side up with the battery beside it.