Hi! After playing with m Droid for a few days now I have a few things I would love to see...maybe they are available and I just don't know...since I'm less than a week old with the Droid!
1) FaceBook: A good app for FB that has some customization options. I was looking at "Pure Messenger" but my credit card won't work for foriegn currencies. As a side not, when I look in my contacts, I see my contacts how they should be...however, when I am in a text message and I look at the contacts via the SMS screen it shows ALL of my FB friends who have phone numbers on their profiles...problem with this is, I have an app on FB that I have about 400+ friends on...friends that I don't know personally and would never call. Is there a way to choose what friends go through...I have them all seperated on FB groups, but I haven't seen any way to only include x groups in syncing.
2) Messaging App: On my Storm I was able to click the Messages icon and I could see, read, reply to ALL messages...E-mail, SMS, MMS etc. I really liked having everything in one place like that...anything for the Droid that is similar? I currently am using Executive Assistant, I like it, but it isn't the same as having one button that shows ALL messages and allows you to simply read, reply and delete what you want.
3) E-mail Deleting: Is there a way to choose to delete from the Droid only. I don't like all the clutter of having a lot of e-mails on my phone. I have some e-mails that I keep in my inbox on my laptop because I have either yet to respond, or because it is an open communication etc., but I don't NEED these all on my phone. I want to be able to get the e-mails on my phone, read, reply or delete them without affecting them on my Yahoo page on my laptop. Any way of doing that?
4) Calendar: I'm looking for a good ap that lets me sync with my Yahoo Calendar. The default only lets you sync with g-mail I think right?
5) Lock: A decent Lock app. It seems like it takes too much to unlock the phone. I'd like an app that just shuts the screen off when the phone is idle...instead of locking it when the screen shuts off. If I need to lock the phone for whatever reason, I want to be able to manually lock it when I want to instead of it just being locked ALL the time like the default app does.
The last thing is really more of a question...currently I'm using Weather and Toggle Widget - Donate. What other options are there that will give me more than 3 screens?
Thanks for reading my ramblings!