DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Authorizing...

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Authorizing...

I tried purchasing Beautiful Widgets, but the app is stuck on Authorizing... I tried cancelling and re-ordering, but it is doing the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!
  2. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post
    I tried purchasing Beautiful Widgets, but the app is stuck on Authorizing... I tried cancelling and re-ordering, but it is doing the same thing. Has anyone else had this problem? Any known solutions? Thanks!
    likely your credit card is rejecting the charge. check your gmail account, it will send notifications there. if this is the case, call your credit provider, and i'm sure they will allow future charges from google checkout.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach View Post

or try redownloading your app after a few hours.. it happened on mine and i didn't get the app till the next morning!
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    No credit card rejection yet. Will wait and see if I get that or the app first. lol Thanks!
  5. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Same issue here. I have purchased a few apps....before and after the beautiful widgets attempt....and only beautiful widgets has issues.
  6. DF News Team
    Member #
    Phone
    Moto DROID !!!
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jnashr View Post
    Same issue here. I have purchased a few apps....before and after the beautiful widgets attempt....and only beautiful widgets has issues.
    maybe because it is in Euros, not dollars? your credit card may be rejecting the charge due to fraud concerns.
  7. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid...and loving it!!!!
    What happens (it happed to me too) is the publisher of the software has to OK the transaction, if for some reason their system isnt working it will hang on authorizing until someone comes into their office and they authorize everything. Mine stayed in authorizing for a day, then went through...be patient, it will happen.
  8. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by wuyanks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnashr View Post
    maybe because it is in Euros, not dollars? your credit card may be rejecting the charge due to fraud concerns.
    I thought that too, but another app was in Pounds and it went through with no issues.

Links