Im currently on a family share plan, Im working on leaving that contract for one of my own. My phone is not yet eligible for an upgrade so I would be using another phone on the plans upgrade no big deal there. Although Im told I would lose the manufacturer warranty if I upgrade then leave to my own contract. So I guess two questions would be is there anyway around that? If not Im going to get the Droid so are there alot of problems with it? Like would anyone happen to know if Id be alright without the m.w?
I would wait until my upgrade but the Voyager is absolute trash and it would be my eleventh one so I dont want to go that route any longer.