I figured out how to fix this without having to do a reset or restore from any backup...
You need to have adb installed and a hex editor or i guess something else to edit an sqlite3 database. i used HxD hex editor. I'm not going to link it for you or explain how to use adb. try the search feature or google is always your friend.
*edit* I just realized you also have to already have previously enabled USB Debugging or this will not work...
**edit to the edit** if you're running a custom recovery other than stock this fix will also work from the recovery console if you mount system and data
onto the goods...
connect your phone via usb to your computer
1. open a command prompt in your tools folder
2. do an:
3. open the settings.db file that you just pulled in your hex editor or other sqlite database editing program and search for the following...
adb pull data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db settings.db
4. change the 1 to a zero so it looks like this:
5. resave the setting.db file and push it back to your phone using:
6. reboot the phone and you're in.
adb push settings.db data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
Iif anyone wants to do a full writeup of this (Matth3w?) or needs more help, feel free to PM me