the way i look at it, i don't care what i have on my phone. i'm not embarrassed by any of it. if you decide to be nosy and look through my stuff, don't get pissed at me if you see something you don't like.
JakeKernel-1.2 ghz 7-slot
Dropbox - Get an extra 250mb of free space
Just had to do this with android 2.2.
1. I pulled settings.db from the phone.
2. Using a windows pc I download a program called razorSQL.
3. With the razorsql program I connected to the settings.db database.
4. select * from secure you will see an entry "lock_pattern_autolock".
5. using the built in editor I changed the value from 1 to 0
6. pushed the settings.db database i was editing back to data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db
7. rebooted the phone phone and the lock screen was gone.
Nice work jlutz555 thanks for the tip