DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Awesome interview with Google's Erick Tseng

  1. Droid
    bwhite82's Avatar
    Member #
    43668
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    78
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #1

    Awesome interview with Google's Erick Tseng

    Just watched a show of Engadget's which featured Google's Erickson Tseng. Some highlights:

    - talk about multitouch
    - pinch to zoom
    - the annoying placement of "+ and -" zoom control in browser
    - Google had no hand in milestone development
    - lots of talk about N1
    - Google actually sends representatives to people's homes when they are having issues with N1!

    Sorry, no linky. I watched it on the new engadget app (love it BTW). Hour long show but well worth the time. Check it out.
  2. Senior Droid
    agdaniels's Avatar
    Member #
    23140
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    113
    Phone
    Droid
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bwhite82 View Post
    Just watched a show of Engadget's which featured Google's Erickson Tseng. Some highlights:

    - talk about multitouch
    - pinch to zoom
    - the annoying placement of "+ and -" zoom control in browser
    - Google had no hand in milestone development
    - lots of talk about N1
    - Google actually sends representatives to people's homes when they are having issues with N1!

    Sorry, no linky. I watched it on the new engadget app (love it BTW). Hour long show but well worth the time. Check it out.
    The Engadget Show - Ep 05 - Erick Tseng, AR Drone - AOL Video


    Old video, Jan 19th. Enjoyed it though.
  3. Droid
    bwhite82's Avatar
    Member #
    43668
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    78
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by agdaniels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bwhite82 View Post
    Just watched a show of Engadget's which featured Google's Erickson Tseng. Some highlights:

    - talk about multitouch
    - pinch to zoom
    - the annoying placement of "+ and -" zoom control in browser
    - Google had no hand in milestone development
    - lots of talk about N1
    - Google actually sends representatives to people's homes when they are having issues with N1!

    Sorry, no linky. I watched it on the new engadget app (love it BTW). Hour long show but well worth the time. Check it out.
    The Engadget Show - Ep 05 - Erick Tseng, AR Drone - AOL Video


    Old video, Jan 19th. Enjoyed it though.
    Thanks for the link. Yes a little old but still relavant.
  4. Senior Droid
    zenman77's Avatar
    Member #
    12818
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    186
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #4
    Which engadget app? There's three of them in the market now......
  5. Droid
    bwhite82's Avatar
    Member #
    43668
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    78
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zenman77 View Post
    Which engadget app? There's three of them in the market now......
    It is simply titled "Engadget". You will see "AOL inc" underneath.

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Milestone + Google Voice = Awesome!
    By hypergo in forum Motorola Milestone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
  2. Interview with Polarbit => Now on droidblog.net
    By MustangGT500 in forum Android Games
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 12:10 PM

Search tags for this page

erick tseng interview
,
erick.www.google,2
,

erick.www.google,2.com

,

google erick

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Find us on Google+