DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: General Questions about my Moto Droid

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    919-602-8280

General Questions about my Moto Droid

I need a pre done signature on my Pop3 email from my phone (name, address, etc.). I heard Touchdown has an app for that, does anyone know if Android will update to have that capability?
    Does Android plan to update and give spelling or word suggestions when using the keypad on the Droid?
  2. Developer
    Member #
    Liked
    64 times
    Twitter
    SnkBitten
    Phone
    Motorola Droid 4
    DroidForums.net Developer
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelljones View Post
    I need a pre done signature on my Pop3 email from my phone (name, address, etc.). I heard Touchdown has an app for that, does anyone know if Android will update to have that capability?
    Does Android plan to update and give spelling or word suggestions when using the keypad on the Droid?
    K-9 email program (on the Marketplace) allows for signatures on your POP3 email accounts. It's a replacement to the stock "Email" program on the Droid.
  3. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelljones View Post
    If you have your pop3 email forwarded to gmail there is a spot in the settings for a signature. Click settings it's on the first tab on your Gmail account on line.
    Please be respectful. Respect is #1 here at DF Please read our Guidelines of Conduct
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    919-602-8280
    Thanks K-9 is what I needed. I do wonder, when I put my address in and go to the next line to enter address then City, State the email on phone is looks like what I expect, but when I look at copy on my desktop Outlook the address is all on one line. I have notice this on my other phones. Any ideas why?
  5. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Does anyone know if you can display the city and state you are calling before you connect a call? (Droid)
  6. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razr Maxx HD
    ...the email on phone is looks like what I expect, but when I look at copy on my desktop Outlook the address is all on one line. I have notice this on my other phones. Any ideas why?
    Outlook has this nifty "feature" that removes line breaks it thinks shouldn't be there. There is usually a grey bar at the top of the message allowing you to put them back in. I think there may be a control buried -somewhere- deep in Outlook's config menus to disable this feature, but the location escapes me at the moment (and I'm on a Mac so I can't go hunting for it!).

One of Outlook's many behaviors I find irritating (because Outlook often assumes it knows better than me how my messages should be formated).
    -----
    Be Seeing You.

Links