DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Weird status icon

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    ok.. THIS IS THE ANSWER.. BECAUSE I JUST WENT TRHOUGH THIS>. it means you have no 3g and that you are currently not on a plan.. Meaning.. ur either paying via credit card or prepaid card... if your on verizon and have a plan.. and u recently got this was.. i assume you were doing some modding work on it or something.. SImply dial *228... click one.. it should activate the phone.. and you should be able to make phone calls, texts,,... and soon enough #G will come..
  2. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    ok.. THIS IS THE ANSWER.. BECAUSE I JUST WENT TRHOUGH THIS>. it means you have no 3g and that you are currently not on a plan.. Meaning.. ur either paying via credit card or prepaid card... if your on verizon and have a plan.. and u recently got this was.. i assume you were doing some modding work on it or something.. SImply dial *228... click one.. it should activate the phone.. and you should be able to make phone calls, texts,,... and soon enough #G will come..
    Well, yes that IS PART of the answer that I left out of the last post, but the instructions I gave were MY SOLUTION to MY problem and which seemed to be the same for Chris.Nelson. And...AS I TOO JUST WENT THROUGH THIS, no I don't have service as I am waiting for my plan with my iPhone to expire so I can activate the Droid. In the meantime though, YES, I have bypassed the activation screen, Rooted it and tried different Mods because of my interest in the Droid. Simply dialing *228 would work if I had service to activate my phone. And I believe Chris.Nelson said he was traveling in Taiwan, so multimedia wouldn't work due to roaming restrictions and might be why his "hollow triangle" popped up. jstafford1 was probably correct to think that it would have to do something with roaming.
  3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Enter Current Phone Here
    Quote Originally Posted by bvazkez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobmundo123 View Post
    Well, yes that IS PART of the answer that I left out of the last post, but the instructions I gave were MY SOLUTION to MY problem and which seemed to be the same for Chris.Nelson. And...AS I TOO JUST WENT THROUGH THIS, no I don't have service as I am waiting for my plan with my iPhone to expire so I can activate the Droid. In the meantime though, YES, I have bypassed the activation screen, Rooted it and tried different Mods because of my interest in the Droid. Simply dialing *228 would work if I had service to activate my phone. And I believe Chris.Nelson said he was traveling in Taiwan, so multimedia wouldn't work due to roaming restrictions and might be why his "hollow triangle" popped up. jstafford1 was probably correct to think that it would have to do something with roaming.
    Lol and he is right.. press 2 to activate roaming.. lol..

Either way fellas you're gonna get that triangle if your not on a plan.. uhmm.. So wait.. im sorry.. i completely forgot.. what problem are we trying to fix again? sorry.. im jus retarded..
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Links