DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Power to the People

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor HD

Lightbulb Power to the People

Step to the plate and give me the tools I need to make my corporation locked Verizion Droid Razr HD work on T-mobile prepaid network with t-mobile sim. Cant stand 98% of links go to virus. Help a brother out

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Twitter
    @AECRADIO
    Phone
    Droid 2, Droid X, Moto-G
    Verizon does not use SIM cards like T-Mobile, so you are S.O.L buddy.
    No other way to word it.
    Ernest A. Erickson
    Payson, AZ.
    NCC-1701E
  4. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor HD

Thumbs down U can't be very happy company man

Quote Originally Posted by AECRADIO View Post
    Verizon does not use SIM cards like T-Mobile, so you are S.O.L buddy.
    No other way to word it.
    If that were true my Verizon locked Droid Razr HD would not have a sim slot nir woukd it be abke to read its presssence, yet it does.

Nor would I have already acomplished that same goal allready on my Verizon locked Blackberry Bold 9930, currently used on T-Mobile pre-paid.

It appears you are a company cobduit fir misinformation or are simply ignorant and should not speak when you are not knowlegable enough to know you know not enough.

Go in Peace

Power to the People
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    Quote Originally Posted by ncwmddroid View Post
    If that were true my Verizon locked Droid Razr HD would not have a sim slot nir woukd it be abke to read its presssence, yet it does.

Nor would I have already acomplished that same goal allready on my Verizon locked Blackberry Bold 9930, currently used on T-Mobile pre-paid.

It appears you are a company cobduit fir misinformation or are simply ignorant and should not speak when you are not knowlegable enough to know you know not enough.

Go in Peace

Power to the People
    The SIM card on a Verizon phone is for LTE, not for the voice channels. VZW uses CDMA for all voice and all non-LTE data. That is different than T-Mobile. AECRADIO is right...
    Last edited by FoxKat; 11-30-2013 at 02:45 AM.
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    234 times
    Phone
    droid maxx
    Head on over to xda, there is a way to do this.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2022296
    ncwmddroid likes this.
    Sony CM-B1201 > Samsung SCH-8500 > Motorola RAZR V3m > Samsung SCH-i760 > Motorola DROID X > HTC Thunderbolt > Samsung Galaxy Nexus/Motorola Droid Razr Maxx > Droid Maxx
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor HD

Now thats Praise Worthy

xeen, you are worthy of praise, Fight the Powers ,Good link!!!!!

Fight the power
  8. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2290 times
    Phone
    DROID MAXX XT1080!
    Premium Member

Go in Peace

Power to the People
    We here at Droid Forums try to promote an environment of mutual respect and cooperative learning. Just because someone isn't familiar with a particular hack and responds with an answer that is technically true when referring to the phone's stock state (no flashed radios or Roms), doesn't make them ignorant or a "company conduit for misinformation".

ACERADIO has been and continues to be a huge contributor of valuable information and members appreciate his input, as do I and all other staff members. If someone else such as xeene knows of a method that works and another such as ACERADIO isn't familiar with it, it just means he's not familiar but he certainly doesn't deserve the rude comments.

In the future please treat others here with mutual respect, and maybe instead say something like, "Hey Aceradio, there is a way to do this! Here's how." By doing that, you also promote learning for the next person who is looking for the same solution.

Go in peace.

Thanks,

FoxKat, DroidForums.net staff

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by FoxKat; 11-30-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    MotoXGirl, bkdodger and Astrix like this.

"Professor FoxKat"
    "Saving DROID Razr's, one battery at a time. :-)" - (credit SallyC)
    Avatar is Maxwell Smart, AKA Agent 86, from "Get Smart" (with his signature "Shoe Phone"), a SitCom TV series by Mel Brooks & Buck Henry, based on the spy thriller series, "The Man From U.N.C.L.E.".
    "Guidelines of Conduct" for DroidForums.net
  9. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor HD

Thumbs down Another Corporate Drone

Are you a cant or a can? Why answer if you have nothing to add to the discussion but to reinforce the corporate disinformation posted before? I underrated disinformation is used to reinforce that the People are helpless. The People will always win in the end and my light is brighter than yours is dark, i see you for what you are, and fear you not. I believe in 1 God, the maker of Heaven and Earth and shall fear no Evil. Wake up and Fight deliver the knockout blow and take the whole system down.

Go in Peace

Power to the People
  10. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid Razor HD

Thumbs down Wake Up then and dont respond to my thread with cant or immposible

Quote Originally Posted by FoxKat View Post
    We here at Droid Forums try to promote an environment of mutual respect and cooperative learning. Just because someone isn't familiar with a particular hack and responds with an answer that is technically true when referring to the phone's stock state (no flashed radios or Roms), doesn't make them ignorant or a "company conduit for misinformation".

ACERADIO has been and continues to be a huge contributor of valuable information and members appreciate his input, as do I and all other staff members. If someone else such as xeene knows of a method that works and another such as ACERADIO isn't familiar with it, it just means he's not familiar but he certainly doesn't deserve the rude comments.

In the future please treat others here with mutual respect, and maybe instead say something like, "Hey Aceradio, there is a way to do this! Here's how." By doing that, you also promote learning for the next person who is looking for the same solution.

Go in peace.

Thanks,

FoxKat, DroidForums.net staff

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I want no one to tell me no, impossible, it cant be done. Learning is the goal, to tell some one the latter is not promoting learning it is crushing that spirit and although that poster may not be a corporate drone of misinformation, they certainly do nothing in the advancement of knowledge. Perhaps we should learn who says no, impossible, it cant be done, and who contributes to the community with encouragement, and real answers that help not technically correct in a narrow circumstance answers that promote the feeling of defeat? Fight the Power!!!!

To ACERADIO, my apologizes,

To the Moderator my apologizes

To the corporate drones of misinformation : You will loose in the end

Power to the People
  11. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    Phone
    Moto X
    I want no one to tell me no, impossible, it cant be done. Learning is the goal, to tell some one the latter is not promoting learning it is crushing that spirit and although that poster may not be a corporate drone of misinformation, they certainly do nothing in the advancement of knowledge. Perhaps we should learn who says no, impossible, it cant be done, and who contributes to the community with encouragement, and real answers that help not technically correct in a narrow circumstance answers that promote the feeling of defeat? Fight the Power!!!!

To ACERADIO, my apologizes,

To the Moderator my apologizes

To the corporate drones of misinformation : You will loose in the end

Power to the People

LOL!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links