Welcome to my first post here, I will be getting active soon as I am finally getting rid of this damn Blackberry 9900!
Keep in mind, I am just posting a bunch of phones. BUT ALSO, THIS PHONE I GET, MUST LAST ME THE 3 YEAR CONTRACT! Or atleast 2. :P
So, here is what I want in a phone.
- A long Battery Life.
- Fast and good with internet, facebook etc,
- Won't "die"/slow down after the first year of normal use.
- I do NOT plan on rooting, maybe once I get comfortable but for now, NO.
- I do not mind big screens at all, but I need a good case available for it, as I DO tend to drop it while biking.
- I DO use multitasking a lot, going from facebook to youtube to twitter and browsing internet and messages etc, that will mean a lot to me in a phone!
Here are the options, I want to keep it under $150, But if you think I NEED the S4 for $229, I guess I can do it.
QUIT OBVIOUSLY blackberrys are off the table, and so are windows phones, and iphones is a whole other issue. :P