So my wife finally wants to jump on the smart phone bandwagon. I'm looking for recommendations.
We're on Verizon.
I'd like to compile a list of 4 or 5 phones and have her look at them to see what she likes and what is best for her.
- We'll be buying the phone outright to avoid a contract.
- She doesn't need (or want to pay for) the latest and greatest...we're looking for a couple year old phone or so.
- Money is a big part of it, we are looking for the best bang for our buck...maybe $100 or so.
- Used/refurbished is what we are looking at, obviously.
- 4G would be nice, but not a deal breaker.
- Average size screen, no huge screens.
I have a Rezound, which I love...and it will probably be one of the options for her.
Thanks in advance guys!