DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 92

Thread: droid extended battery slim

  1. Senior Droid
    Jam2it30@gmail.com's Avatar
    Member #
    12292
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    117
    Phone
    Thunderbolt-Rooted O/C 1.92ghz
    #1

    droid extended battery slim

    what do you guys think of this?

    1600MA BATTERY FOR MOTOROLA BP6X DROID A855 CLIQ MB200 - eBay (item 390150571975 end time Mar-02-10 01:03:07 PST)

    looked at reviews said it worked great. I bought one to try it out.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Droid Ninja
    Hugh Jass's Avatar
    Member #
    35340
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,556
    Liked
    150 times
    Phone
    LG G2
    #2
    Half year warranty? Yikes...
  4. Premium Member
    Backnblack's Avatar
    Member #
    6311
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,279
    Liked
    8 times
    Phone
    Samsung S4
    Premium Member
    #3
    Do let us know....
    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

    Only the Skilled Survive

    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

    Drill Sergeant Frick's Rules For Un-armed Combat.
    1. Never be unarmed.
    2. See Rule #1

    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.



  5. Droid Ninja
    RW-1's Avatar
    Member #
    10175
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nazareth, PA
    Posts
    2,257
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Galaxy Nexus
    #4
    A half year warranty on a batt that fries your driod wont be worth .01
  6. Senior Droid
    Yodes's Avatar
    Member #
    177
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    139
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #5
    I'll wait till Seidio releases theres. A known company that you can actually trust.
  7. Master Droid
    solorca's Avatar
    Member #
    34160
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    330
    Phone
    Incredible
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodes View Post
    I'll wait till Seidio releases theres. A known company that you can actually trust.
    Hahah, I would hardly call Seidio a company you can trust. They intentionally mislead their customers in regards to the extended battery by not mentioning anything about false battery level readings on the Droid.

    I trust this random company selling a product on ebay about as much as I trust Seidio.
  8. Senior Droid
    Yodes's Avatar
    Member #
    177
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    139
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by solorca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodes View Post
    I'll wait till Seidio releases theres. A known company that you can actually trust.
    Hahah, I would hardly call Seidio a company you can trust. They intentionally mislead their customers in regards to the extended battery by not mentioning anything about false battery level readings on the Droid.

    I trust this random company selling a product on ebay about as much as I trust Seidio.
    I've never had any issues with the number of seidio extended batteries that I've used. But if you'd rather trust that phony-direct-off-a-stolen-truck looking product be my guest.
  9. Droid Sensei
    JhankG's Avatar
    Member #
    250
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Summerfield, NC
    Posts
    3,098
    Phone
    Droid X
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by solorca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodes View Post
    I'll wait till Seidio releases theres. A known company that you can actually trust.
    Hahah, I would hardly call Seidio a company you can trust. They intentionally mislead their customers in regards to the extended battery by not mentioning anything about false battery level readings on the Droid.

    I trust this random company selling a product on ebay about as much as I trust Seidio.
    I've never had any issues with the number of seidio extended batteries that I've used. But if you'd rather trust that phony-direct-off-a-stolen-truck looking product be my guest.
    It is a known problem with the Droid and Seidio batteries.
  10. Junior Droid
    splatmatic's Avatar
    Member #
    29974
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Moto Droid
    #9
    Can't wait any longer for seidio.. Ill go ahead and bite the bullet. and I have money to burn if my destroy my droid. Searching on the net some batteries worked, some don't... hell its 9 bucks..
  11. Droid Ninja
    windstrings's Avatar
    Member #
    1740
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,330
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    HTC Incredible "past-MotoDrd"
    #10
    Its a known issue with the Droid firmware and extended batteries.
    A fresh reboot turns up a much higher reading than shown with a normal drain... repeated reboots will not refresh the same way until you've put it back on charge for a while.

    A little app called battery left seems to help as it watches time used against mv readings to make a guestimation of accurate time till dead reading.

    I"m hoping the 2.1 firmware will have this issue corrected. Seem Moto could have little motivation to correct until they sell extended batteries themselves.

    Here is a pretty extensive thread on the matter.
    The Second Mouse gets the Cheese!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Extended battery or cheap replacement battery
    By nka in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 01:29 AM
  2. Seidio 1750 mah slim extended battery for Droid Eris
    By seidioseidio in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:47 PM
  3. Seidio Slim Extended Battery
    By Flandry in forum Android Accessories
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:58 PM
  4. Seidio 3500 mah super extended battery for HTC Droid Eris
    By seidioseidio in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 04:24 AM

Search tags for this page

a855 extended battery

,

bp6x extended

,

bp6x extended battery

,

droid a855 extended battery

,

extended battery for droid a855

,
motorola a855 extended battery
,
motorola bp6x extended battery
,

motorola droid a855 extended battery

,
motorola droid a855 extended battery slim
,
motorola droid a855 extended life battery
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+