I am working on an Android VoIP solution. I have got some problem with the event handlers for the device buttons so I googled for codes and I have found one on a VoIP website (Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK). In the code the event handler functions for handling buttons are listed. There is no difficulty to handle these buttons within the Adobe Flash code.
1. private function handleActivate(event:Event):void
3. NativeApplication.nativeApplication.systemIdleMode = SystemIdleMode.KEEP_AWAKE;
6. private function handleDeactivate(event:Event):void
11. private function handleKeys(event:KeyboardEvent):void
13. if(event.keyCode == Keyboard.BACK)
Could you provide me any C# codes similar to the mentioned one?