DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Droid vs iPhone 3G S video

1. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    I really wouldn't mind it being a small bit thicker if i could have a keyboard I truely like. I don't think they would even have to make it that much thinker, just a small bit and it would be good.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  2. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Yeah, having it a touch thicker to make a better KB would have been fine, but one of their goals was the "thinnest qwerty evar" so they succeeded at that.
  3. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    Well heck you do make the thinnest qwerty ever but if noone likes it and noone wants to use it, you've pretty much made a bad decision.
    Resistance is futile.

On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  4. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Haha thats true. A lot of the reviews say that you get used to it, I guess it just has a bit of a learning curve to it.
  5. Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    1562 times
    Phone
    Nokia Lumia 928
    Premium Member
    not sure why that keeps getting brought up (keyboard) I figure if the user does not like it at all they simply don't need to use it. It's really just an option. I have not seen one video where you HAVE to use the keyboard..

Plus I think it's like anything else after using it for a while it will become second nature and easy. Heck some people are born without hands and use their feet for everything and get by just fine. To us we are astounded at how they can do things but to them it's easy. Same thing with the keyboard we all will get used to it and over time it will be a non issue.

I bet in a month there will obviously be new users joining up and complaining about the keyboard and we will all say "dude you will get used to it, I had the same problem. Give it time" lol
  6. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post
    not sure why that keeps getting brought up (keyboard) I figure if the user does not like it at all they simply don't need to use it. It's really just an option. I have not seen one video where you HAVE to use the keyboard..

Plus I think it's like anything else after using it for a while it will become second nature and easy. Heck some people are born without hands and use their feet for everything and get by just fine. To us we are astounded at how they can do things but to them it's easy. Same thing with the keyboard we all will get used to it and over time it will be a non issue.

I bet in a month there will obviously be new users joining up and complaining about the keyboard and we will all say "dude you will get used to it, I had the same problem. Give it time" lol
    I agree 100%
  7. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Tha DroiD
    this made the decision a lot easier. nice find!
  8. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Thanks, CK, that was great!!!

Will Friday NEVER get here???
  9. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid X
    Good and unbiased (as much as can be) review. Thanks!
  10. Premium Member
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    Droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cereal killer View Post

well said. i agree 100% also. you think this is weird.. try the learning curve on the pearl.. remember that? but now i love it!
    -Respect is rule #1
    -Email us at DroidForumPromo@gmail to become a Supporting Vendor.
    -Not around as often as I used to be... Still, feel free to PM me if there is anything I can help with!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links