DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Angry Husband

  1. Junior Droid
    Trees2112's Avatar
    Member #
    309404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #1

    Angry Husband

    A friend of mine was caught with her hand in the honey jar by her husband.

    She has a Motorola slide keyboard phone Droid 4 or 2.3.6 who knows?

    Since I have AT&T iPhone I don't know how Verizon droids function.

    He wants to look at data card. Is there one? Or it a SIM card? What info is stored?

    Is there anyway he can retrieve the text messages though said cards or any other way?

    Are photos just viewed though text and not saved retrievable? If so how?

    Are already deleted photos retrievable or embedded in any cards?

    I look forward to assistance.
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    2THEXTRM's Avatar
    Member #
    233038
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    527
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #2

    Re: Angry Husband

    Lol, help me help my friend that it's cheating... Why anyone would cheat and use their phone or any electronic device to facilitate the cheating is dumfounding.

    Anyway, you can format the SD card but a blank card will only raise more ire from your, i mean her spouse.

    One less dirty pic isn't going to make him less angry or more trustful.

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!
    Riding the information superhighway, next exit Droidforums.net
  4. Junior Droid
    Trees2112's Avatar
    Member #
    309404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THEXTRM View Post
    Lol, help me help my friend that it's cheating... Why anyone would cheat and use their phone or any electronic device to facilitate the cheating is dumfounding.

    Anyway, you can format the SD card but a blank card will only raise more ire from your, i mean her spouse.

    One less dirty pic isn't going to make him less angry or more trustful.

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!

    Still haven't answered my questions. Please help.
  5. Master Droid
    2THEXTRM's Avatar
    Member #
    233038
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    527
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #4

    Re: Angry Husband

    You're Sim card stores basic phone data, no pics, text messages, emails, etc.

    The SD card can be formatted from the System Settings menu under Storage, Erase Storage.

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!
    Riding the information superhighway, next exit Droidforums.net
  6. Junior Droid
    Trees2112's Avatar
    Member #
    309404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THEXTRM View Post
    You're Sim card stores basic phone data, no pics, text messages, emails, etc.

    The SD card can be formatted from the System Settings menu under Storage, Erase Storage.

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!

    What wod be on SD Card?

    BTW, my friend is a physically abused wife. I know that doesn't justify her actions though.
  7. Master Droid
    2THEXTRM's Avatar
    Member #
    233038
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    527
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #6

    Re: Angry Husband

    If it shows in the picture Gallery, it is likely on the internal storage. Unless she has changed settings, not much of consequence should be on the actual removable SD card unless she is not using the stock text messaging app.

    Either way, the best way to remove evidence is to perform Erase SD card and a Factory Data Reset and check off the box choosing to lose ALL personal data also.

    That's the only way to be sure, again the clean slate will likely cause him to be more distrustful but that's the choice

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!
    Riding the information superhighway, next exit Droidforums.net
  8. Junior Droid
    Trees2112's Avatar
    Member #
    309404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THEXTRM View Post
    If it shows in the picture Gallery, it is likely on the internal storage. Unless she has changed settings, not much of consequence should be on the actual removable SD card unless she is not using the stock text messaging app.

    Either way, the best way to remove evidence is to perform Erase SD card and a Factory Data Reset and check off the box choosing to lose ALL personal data also.

    That's the only way to be sure, again the clean slate will likely cause him to be more distrustful but that's the choice

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!
    What about text messages?
  9. Master Droid
    Redsnk95's Avatar
    Member #
    284855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    519
    Liked
    48 times
    Twitter
    chapman_troy
    Phone
    Razr Maxx
    #8
    Text messages will be deleted as well. A factory default reset will return the phone to stock form with everything erased...like a new phone in the box.
    Motorola Razr Maxx phone & Xoom tablet
    *filled with JellyBean goodies*
  10. Master Droid
    2THEXTRM's Avatar
    Member #
    233038
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Central New York
    Posts
    527
    Liked
    25 times
    Phone
    Bionic
    #9

    Re: Angry Husband

    If they were deleted, they are already gone if she didn't have a SMS backup app running.

    As noted above, factory reset will take care of old text messages

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!
    Riding the information superhighway, next exit Droidforums.net
  11. Junior Droid
    Trees2112's Avatar
    Member #
    309404
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    5
    Phone
    Droid
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2THEXTRM View Post
    If they were deleted, they are already gone if she didn't have a SMS backup app running.

    As noted above, factory reset will take care of old text messages

    Sent from my Supasonic Bionic!

    Will husband be able to know this?

    What about her contacts, email, etc?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Husband and Wife Newbies from NC
    By cinnapatch in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM
  2. Getting my husband a Droid...
    By porterbl1 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 08:30 AM

Search tags for this page

droid 4 reset to factory default 2.3
,
galaxy s3 husband cheat
,
has anyone caught a cheating husband deleted texts
,
husband angry caught me
,

sms for husband who has got angry

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+