DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: is this possible on the droid??

1. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    DX

Exclamation is this possible on the droid??

Not sure if this is in the right section or not ?

I do not know a lot about how this works or even if it is news to most of you

"what other phone could run a n64 game and controll it with the wiimote, you show me a phone that can do that and ill say its better than the iphone"

And if it does work on the droid i would so make a video response rubbing it in his face!
  2. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    FAIL....
    First, yes it is 'possible' as the Wii Remote just uses Blue-tooth for connecting/communication. There are a few apps that can connect it to PCs so all that is required is for a dev to write the required drivers ect.

On that note... This shows that iPhoney fans just have to find ANYTHING to try to make their phone look like it's something good.... but since they can't really make phone calls or do anything else with it half the time (seeing as they have no connection) I guess they have plenty of time on their hands Better idea, connect the Wii remote to the Wii and play the game on your TV!!!!!!
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe
  3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola DROID
    can i copy and paste that to the comments aahhh ima do it anywayz dont worry youll be acknowledge here comes the shyt storm from iphoners though
    Droid Eris.......... 5/10
    Blackberry.......... 2/10
    iPhone..........
    Droid.......... Doesnt Even Break A Sweat
  4. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by NYZ93 View Post
    can i copy and paste that to the comments aahhh ima do it anywayz dont worry youll be acknowledge here comes the shyt storm from iphoners though
    See the image in my sig lol
    You are right to be wary. There is much bullcrap. Be wary of me too, because I may be wrong. Make up your own mind after you evaluate all the evidence and the logic. - Mark Rippetoe
  5. Master Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    D3
    Not that I know of, but iPhone's been around a lot longer.
    Soon as the iPhone can run 5 apps at once, I'll consider it a competitor to the Droid, until then, not a chance.
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    Neat trick, but the iPhone can not multitask. Not worth it to me.
  7. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Phone
    Droid
    With a Droid you can listen to Pandora while playing NES.

Show me a phone that can do that and Ill say it is equal to the Droid.
  8. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Phone
    CyanogenMod :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by KZIWarrior View Post
    FAIL....
    First, yes it is 'possible' as the Wii Remote just uses Blue-tooth for connecting/communication. There are a few apps that can connect it to PCs so all that is required is for a dev to write the required drivers ect.

On that note... This shows that iPhoney fans just have to find ANYTHING to try to make their phone look like it's something good.... but since they can't really make phone calls or do anything else with it half the time (seeing as they have no connection) I guess they have plenty of time on their hands Better idea, connect the Wii remote to the Wii and play the game on your TV!!!!!!
    Talk about iPhone fanboys trying to come up with anything......have you guys seen that hack on hackaday where that guy was controlling his minivan with the acclerometer of his iPhone?

9. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    SGS3
    Quote Originally Posted by natediddy1120 View Post
    Talk about iPhone fanboys trying to come up with anything......have you guys seen that hack on hackaday where that guy was controlling his minivan with the acclerometer of his iPhone?
    We can only hope that the guy is outside of the minivan and the control malfunctions (or he's in it and there's a bridge nearby)

Links