Here you go for X:
- Xanthones (contained in the mangosteen fruit. They are commonly used for medicinal purposes.)
- X-cat-ik chillies (light yellow fresh chillies; very hot and typically left whole to flavour prepared meat and fish dishes)
- Xacuti masala (Indian delicacy prepared with marinated meat or fish and mixed spices)
- Xalwa a somali (cornflour paste)
- Xanthan gum (thickener for food, emulsifier, foaming agent, gelling agent, stabilizer, suspending agent, and whipping agent)
- Xavier souppe (classic Italian soup)
- Xavier steak (American steak dish)
- Xerem de Fiesta (dish from Cape Verde, Africa)
- Xom tum (very hot and spicy Thai dish)
- Xouba (small, sardinelike fish found near Spain)
- Xtra (brand of gum)
- Xylitol (humectant, moisture-retaining agent, nutritive sweetener)
- Xtreme Candy
- Xtreme hot sauce.
- Xi gua (Chinese watermelon)
- X-Factor (energy drink)
- XO sauce
- Xanthren (herb)
xanthareel.. it's a yellow eel used in medicinal foods.
also xiphias, which is swordfish.
x-treme candy i don't know if there's any more
== Answer == Xanthan gum- is an addtive to foods.
Xia Mi-Chinese dried shrimp
Xiang Cai-Chinese for corriander
Xiangcaojing-Chinese for vanilla
Xiangjiao-Chinese for banana
Xinag jun-Chinese for black dried mushroom
for bacon tomato
xiaodianxin - Chinese for cookies
xiaonijurou - Chinese for veal
xihongshi - Chinese for
xi mi fen - Chinese for tapioca flour
xingzi - Chinese for
xiphios - Greek for swordfish
xocolatl - Ancient Aztec for chocolate
xouba - small, sardinelike fish found near Spain Please state that I have not made these up! == ==
No..unless you're going to count food additives.
Xmas cake or cookies etc.
Read more: What are some foods that begin with the letter X