DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: lost my battery cover.

  1. Droid
    foolie's Avatar
    Member #
    158
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SJ, CA
    Posts
    80
    Phone
    DROID
    #1

    lost my battery cover.

    Yup, bound to happen to someone sooner or later, noticed it was gone when I took it off the holster. Any tips on how to sweettalk a rep for a replacement? Haha
  2.  
     
     
     
  3. Master Droid
    s-one's Avatar
    Member #
    2867
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    257
    Phone
    Drooooooid
    #2
    Dang the first Droid with duct tape! ) Yea hopefully they can do something for you for free.
  4. Super Moderator
    New2u's Avatar
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tallahassee, Fl
    Posts
    3,628
    Liked
    28 times
    Phone
    Note 3
    Premium Member
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Yup, bound to happen to someone sooner or later, noticed it was gone when I took it off the holster. Any tips on how to sweettalk a rep for a replacement? Haha
    The replacement is only 4.99. Others that have had it fall off reported that. Some of the people that have it sliding off easy have been able to sweet talk a replacement for free. Other who lost the cover all ready have had to pay 4.99.
    Resistance is futile.

    On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware
  5. Droid
    foolie's Avatar
    Member #
    158
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SJ, CA
    Posts
    80
    Phone
    DROID
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Yup, bound to happen to someone sooner or later, noticed it was gone when I took it off the holster. Any tips on how to sweettalk a rep for a replacement? Haha
    The replacement is only 4.99. Others that have had it fall off reported that. Some of the people that have it sliding off easy have been able to sweet talk a replacement for free. Other who lost the cover all ready have had to pay 4.99.
    Wait, so replacements are on site?! I should be good then if i hit up my store then right?
  6. Master Droid
    mjs31's Avatar
    Member #
    161
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    873
    Phone
    Droid running Ultimate
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Yup, bound to happen to someone sooner or later, noticed it was gone when I took it off the holster. Any tips on how to sweettalk a rep for a replacement? Haha
    The replacement is only 4.99. Others that have had it fall off reported that. Some of the people that have it sliding off easy have been able to sweet talk a replacement for free. Other who lost the cover all ready have had to pay 4.99.
    Wait, so replacements are on site?! I should be good then if i hit up my store then right?
    Verizon site under accessories for the Droid. Battery section.
  7. Master Droid
    medicTHREE's Avatar
    Member #
    516
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    463
    Liked
    1 times
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by New2u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by foolie View Post
    Yup, bound to happen to someone sooner or later, noticed it was gone when I took it off the holster. Any tips on how to sweettalk a rep for a replacement? Haha
    The replacement is only 4.99. Others that have had it fall off reported that. Some of the people that have it sliding off easy have been able to sweet talk a replacement for free. Other who lost the cover all ready have had to pay 4.99.
    Wait, so replacements are on site?! I should be good then if i hit up my store then right?
    Prob not. I wouldn't expect them to have that. They don't have them for other devices unless they have an FRU lying around still.
  8. Rescue Squad
    JimMariner's Avatar
    Member #
    82
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SE Florida
    Posts
    2,567
    Liked
    11 times
    Phone
    Droid DNA
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by s-one View Post
    Dang the first Droid with duct tape! ) Yea hopefully they can do something for you for free.
    Please! Since you are the first to use the ever hard to work with aformentioned repair procedure. Please supply detailed directions for such fix and multiple pictures totally documenting every step of the way: p
    Where Ever you Go! There You Are !!
  9. Droid
    foolie's Avatar
    Member #
    158
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SJ, CA
    Posts
    80
    Phone
    DROID
    #8
    i went ahead and ordered one online and should come on friday.
    Will try my luck at the vzw store today as well.
  10. Droid
    otaku's Avatar
    Member #
    2148
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    67
    Phone
    Motorola Droid
    #9
    I'm afraid to lose mine too, it seems to come off way too easily.
  11. Senior Droid
    cLovis_ll's Avatar
    Member #
    624
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    san francisco, ca
    Posts
    240
    Phone
    DROID...Finally!!
    #10
    my battery door seems like bolted in place.. but now this thread gets me worried...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Battery?
    By pilot25 in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 07:56 PM
  2. Music player with album cover navigation
    By xndzizz in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:16 PM
  3. That Darned Battery Cover!
    By DaHarder in forum Android Tech Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 12:15 PM
  4. My snap on cover scratched/picked the side
    By karenteresa in forum Android General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
  5. Hey yall... i am so lost
    By kasfighter in forum New Member Introductions & Site Assistance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 05:31 PM

Search tags for this page

droid lost battery cover

,

i lost the battery cover for my droid

,

lost battery cover

,

lost battery cover droid

,

lost droid battery cover

,
lost my phone battery cover
,
lost phone battery cover
,
lost the back cover of my phone
,
my battery cover is lost
,
what do i do if i lost the battery cover to my phone
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Find us on Google+