DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

Thread: Awesome battery charger $24.99 and free shipping

1. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Awesome battery charger $24.99 and free shipping

I ordered this a couple weeks ago. I saw it on ebay and figured I would give it a try. I am going on a trip to Disney in Florida and have tons of devices that need charging and for the times I am out I thought this would be a viable option. This will charge both tablets and phones and it is 5000 mAhs so it packs some juice. On a single charge I charged an iPad from 20% to 100, my wifes Bionic from 30% to 100 and my Razr Maxx from 40% to 100 and still has some battery left to charge something else. Very nice unit

Vaas VM50 5000mAh Dual Port Rechargeable External Battery Pack w/ 6 Charge Tips | eBay
    Last edited by huskur; 06-11-2012 at 08:31 AM. Reason: spelling

3. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Quote Originally Posted by huskur View Post
    I ordered this a couple weeks ago. I saw it on ebay and figured I would give it a try. I am going on a trip to Disney in Florida and have tons of devices that need charging and for the times I am out I thought this would be a viable option. This will charge both tablets and phones and it is 5000 mAhs so it packs some juice. On a single charge I charged an iPad from 20% to 100, my wifes Bionic from 30% to 100 and my Razr Maxx from 40% to 100 and still has some battery left to charge something else. Very nice unit

Vaas VM50 5000mAh Dual Port Rechargeable External Battery Pack w/ 6 Charge Tips | eBay
    I forgot to mention....the iPad and the Bionic were charged at the same time. It has separate usb ports for each device.
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    Too bad this deal wasn't around a year ago. I paid $100 for my Primo Power 8200 mah and it only has 1 usb port and a 12volt port which I haven't used. It can charge the d1 4 times and my maxx really close to 2 times from a dead battery on both phones. Great bang for the buck on this deal!
  5. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    111 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    It is really a good deal for those who need portable power!

Links