DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Make our voice atleast heard!

1. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid 3

Make our voice atleast heard!

So becuase of Motorola not caring so much about us Droid3 users (or anyone else suffering the motorola fate). instead of making many pointless petitions, who is down to hit them where it hurts some with me. Better Business Bureau is a sute for consumers to solve problems with companies. These problems actually get solved, and the company gets RATED based on these complaints and how many are closed. Moto just has 282 complaints for the last three years. They also have an A+ rating. If even just 50 of all us droid3 xda members (and anyone else with a locked phone) send in complaints. This rating will drop drastically. BBB is a pretty official site and their ratings are taken quite seriously. This is a way to hurt motorola where it matters. And they can't ignore these complaints as the BBB does the handling with the company.

IMPORTANT
    if your not going to help, DO NOT POST, no one cares if you disagree or if you think it won't work. This is more powerful than any Petition because it actually hits the company.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT
    I wanna repeat. if you aren't going to help, DO NOT POST. NO ONE CARES. Oh and for those of you willing to help and file a complaint. Do not clutter the thread with what your thoughts about motorola are, there are plenty of threads like this. This is not to be another one, and i reserve the right to yell at you :] I am not kind btw.

LINK TO FILE A COMPLAINT
    File a complaint against Motorola, Inc. be sure to mention you want FREE UPDATE TO UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER OR ICS! no dev edition phone bullcrap like they tried to pull

Have fun, and be professional, this is not something to go and cuss out motorola. State your problem with customer service dealing with our phones, how they refuse to update a device that can clearly more than handle the system, and refuse to unlock our bootloaders. They have power with verizon so i do not want to hear someone comment and say that's the issue. Once again, i reserve the right to yell at you :]

CLICK AWAY MY FELLOW MOTOROLLERS !!!

Also feel free to post about more motorola phones that suffer the same fate and i will post this in their section also.

THIS IS NOT DEVICE SPECIFIC! WE ALL ARE MOTOROLA, AND ITS NOT JUST THE DROID 3 THAT SUFFERS THIS FATE.

3. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    motorola droid 2 global
    Quote Originally Posted by Dri94
    So becuase of Motorola not caring so much about us Droid3 users (or anyone else suffering the motorola fate). instead of making many pointless petitions, who is down to hit them where it hurts some with me. Better Business Bureau is a sute for consumers to solve problems with companies. These problems actually get solved, and the company gets RATED based on these complaints and how many are closed. Moto just has 282 complaints for the last three years. They also have an A+ rating. If even just 50 of all us droid3 xda members (and anyone else with a locked phone) send in complaints. This rating will drop drastically. BBB is a pretty official site and their ratings are taken quite seriously. This is a way to hurt motorola where it matters. And they can't ignore these complaints as the BBB does the handling with the company.

IMPORTANT
    if your not going to help, DO NOT POST, no one cares if you disagree or if you think it won't work. This is more powerful than any Petition because it actually hits the company.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT
    I wanna repeat. if you aren't going to help, DO NOT POST. NO ONE CARES. Oh and for those of you willing to help and file a complaint. Do not clutter the thread with what your thoughts about motorola are, there are plenty of threads like this. This is not to be another one, and i reserve the right to yell at you :] I am not kind btw.

LINK TO FILE A COMPLAINT
    File a complaint against Motorola, Inc. be sure to mention you want FREE UPDATE TO UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER OR ICS! no dev edition phone bullcrap like they tried to pull

Have fun, and be professional, this is not something to go and cuss out motorola. State your problem with customer service dealing with our phones, how they refuse to update a device that can clearly more than handle the system, and refuse to unlock our bootloaders. They have power with verizon so i do not want to hear someone comment and say that's the issue. Once again, i reserve the right to yell at you :]

CLICK AWAY MY FELLOW MOTOROLLERS !!!

Also feel free to post about more motorola phones that suffer the same fate and i will post this in their section also.

THIS IS NOT DEVICE SPECIFIC! WE ALL ARE MOTOROLA, AND ITS NOT JUST THE DROID 3 THAT SUFFERS THIS FATE.
    Wah? You know its already been discussed all over these forums about how these types of protests are useless because the number of consumers that actually care about these issues are limited to people like us who frequent these forums, meaning a very miniscule minority.

At the very least Motorola has hundreds of thousands of customers. Do you honestly think that a few complaints from the tiny vocal minority is really going to dent their BBB rating? Really?

At the end of the day we have to realize that these are just phones and if you are really interested in having the best supported phone you better make sure you do your research or be prepared to buy a phone every six months.

I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm just stating common sense. Big bad giant companies like Motorola do not care about the little people like us.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  4. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Phone
    X2
    The BBB is a fee based service - you pay, you get a good rating.
    Nothing you do will alter that.
  5. Super Mod/News Team
    Member #
    Liked
    594 times
    Twitter
    @Shadez69
    Phone
    Droid,Droid Bionic/Galaxy SIII
    Premium Member
    If it makes you feel any better, the bionic is now free and removed from the droiddoes.com site..sigh

But I'm still loving it

And <~ 6000th post
    Last edited by Shadez; 05-28-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    tjk629 likes this.
  6. RS Lead
    Member #
    Liked
    1040 times
    Phone
    Galaxy s4
    Premium Member
    This isn't going to end well....
  7. Droid Sensei
    Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Doesn't BBB complaints get handled like:

- Send in a complaint
    - BBB sends it to Moto
    - Moto contacts you, and tries to resolve issue
    - If issue is resolved complaint goes away, and if the complaint isn't reasonably resolved it goes on record

Motorola never promised, or said that the D3 and DX2 was getting ICS. It was just assumed by users.
  8. Master Droid
    Member #
    IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back to CA or somewhere away from snow!!
    Liked
    52 times
    Phone
    Note II, Razr Maxx
    I'm guessing the OP is going to get mad at me but I am confused by this thread. The BBB is there to resolve issues between the company and the consumer not to change the companies policies. Motorola never promised to unlock bootloaders on any phone, nor did they say every phone would get ICS. This complaint seems to be more of a consumer unhappy with their purchase after a few months or so than an issue with Motorola. Maybe I should go out and buy a new KIA and then complain to BBB that it didn't turn into a Rolls Royce... maybe this is a drastic comparison but it gets my point across....

Good Luck with your complaint. Sorry if I missed the point...

phones have been locked one way or another for the last 20+ years...I dont think the situation is unique to D3
    How People Treat You Is Their Karma
    How You React Is Your Karma
  9. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    37 times
    Phone
    Galaxy S3
    Obviously, unlocked would be better than locked, but when you walked into the store and plucked down your money, didn't you know it was locked. Just buy a different phone or go with a different carrier.
    If enough people do that they will change their ways, otherwise you can shout as loud as you want, but if it doesn't hit them in the wallet, they won't listen. They allready have your money, that is their only concern. They are not in business to make friends, they have an obligation to their stock holders to get your money, if you don't like their product don't buy it.
    If you really want to procure a change, convince people that Motorollas phones should not be purchased.
  10. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Phone
    motorola droid 2 global
    I'm enjoying the fact that the OP has disappeared since yesterday. Isn't he supposed to be on here yelling at us since don't agree with him?

Also it seems to me that there aren't that many people complaining about the locked boot loader.

I swear I read somewhere that this wasn't a moto issue, but a Verizon one. But doesn't always seem to be a Verizon issue?

11. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    263 times
    Phone
    Droid 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rpdonald
    I'm enjoying the fact that the OP has disappeared since yesterday. Isn't he supposed to be on here yelling at us since don't agree with him?

Also it seems to me that there aren't that many people complaining about the locked boot loader.

I swear I read somewhere that this wasn't a moto issue, but a Verizon one. But doesn't always seem to be a Verizon issue?

VZ blamed Moto, Moto blamed 512mb of ram being insufficient to run ICS which is complete b.s.
    What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links