I've had my phone little over a year and have had good use with the basics of calls and text messaging but I really want to get more, particularly use of notes and Excel worksheets, from the phone. So here goes with my questions:
1. Is it correct to refer to each of the 'icons' found on the various pages as apps? VC Organizer, Accounts, Help Center,
Social Network, Gallery, and more. Are all these Apps?
2. The calendar that is on my phone at the present shows on the current date. I want a calendar that shows the current month and following month.
3. I need to understand the storage of data, use of storage space, i.e. how do I know if data/photos/worksheets are stored in the phone or storage disk?
4. I have seen an app being on one screen and later it is on another screen?
5. I have Quickoffice and need to know how to direct storage of a worksheet to the storage disk.
6. How is the best way to learn how to use some apps? Find a video? Buy a book? I need to learn about how to write notes and retrieve them; also QuickOffice to use Excel and Word.
Lots of questions-sorry-but this is what I need to know to really use my phone as I need to.
Thanks to anyone who takes their time to reply.