DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone else recived this in the mail

1. Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid2g
    Quote Originally Posted by cerogers1202 View Post
    I received mine yesterday, went in to my nearest store, and yes, it is real. I had been looking online for the past week, chatting with reps, everything trying to get my phone upgraded from the dx2, which has been giving me fits for the past couple months, ever since google fixed me the market problem. No luck getting any discounts or upgrades, despite being a customer for 10 yrs and bringing 6 family members over too from at&t. Then I get this, go in, and now I have a $650.00 Droid Razr Maxx on its way to me for free. Tracking # emailed to me and delivery by Fedex expected monday, 4-23-12. Would have got it immediately in person, but the store and every store within 30 miles was out of stock. So I have to wait, but I did not have to spend a cent. Not even the $20 upgrade fee or shipping
    Bottome line, it is real, go use it.
    So they don't even charge for the LTE sim?

I'm going to wait it out as long as I can. I have until the end of May. I'm just hoping verizon gets a quadcore phone before then.

If not I will get the Maxx, or if the the Incredible 4g comes out on the 26th like everyone is saying I will get that. I'm fine with paying the $30 upgrade fee for a $300 phone.
    Last edited by mentalchaos; 04-19-2012 at 10:07 PM.
  2. Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    1417 times
    Phone
    DROID ULTRA MAXX
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mentalchaos View Post
    So they don't even charge for the LTE sim?

I'm going to wait it out as long as I can. I have until the end of May. I'm just hoping verizon gets a quadcore phone before then.

If not I will get the Maxx, or if the the Incredible 4g comes out on the 26th like everyone is saying I will get that. I'm fine with paying the $30 upgrade fee for a $300 phone.
    No they don't charge for the simcard. My new maxx was TOTALLY free. I didn't know I could wait but it doesn't matter, when a other phone comes out that I want, I'll buy it lol. No biggy.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!
    FEEL THE POWER OF DROID!!!
  3. Droid Newbie
    Member #
    Phone
    Motorola Droid X
    I googled the number someone posted in another forum and it led me here. I have not seen that promo in the mail, unfortunately. This guy said he got the Razr Maxx for $30 off for NE2 (I assume his last time since they discontinued it) and $100 off for a 3G > 4G upgrade. So he said the price in the end was $69 plus the $30 upgrade fee, or $99. I would jump on the Maxx if I could get it for that price I think. I was thinking I'd wait for the Fighter (aka Razr HD?) but who knows when that will come out.

I'll try calling the number and see if I'm eligible.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links