Since my Droid has locked-up a few times in the past week, I've got a growing interest in this subject! I've done a little research and found four types of Droid resets/reboots:
- Hard Reset: using the X/Power/Camera/Volume key combination
- Factory Reset: using the function under "Privacy"
- Soft Reboot: using Alt/Shift/Delete
- Battery Pull Reboot: turn off, pull battery, replace and power-up
- Is there any appreciable difference between the Hard Reset and the Factory Reset?
- Will the Hard Reset or Factory Reset require that Verizon push 2.0.1 again?