So far so good but a couple of things are confusing me lol. And basically I'm trying to learn everything you guys know that took you months, in a few days
- In the call log, I'm confused about some of the icons. I assume "Green arrow pointing North East" is calls dialed. I assume "Purple bent arrow" is calls received. What is blue "South West arrow"? Unless I got it backwards and Purple is missed calls?
- What are the KEY apps to download to edit the appearance of the phone? I know about Bettercuts, Home++, Beautiful Widgets, but what are the rest of them? I know there are a lot more home editing apps like Home++, but I don't know their names. List as many as you can!! Also isn't there some weather widget donate that looks cool?
- Speaking of donate, are those the apps that cost money? Do they have any different features than the paid versions?
- Is there anyway to change the background colors on the default messenger? Right now its white for texts I sent, and teal for received texts.
- Do apps like Handcent and Chomp, cost money to use? I'm not going to get a big text messaging bill am I? I have unlimited texts through Verizon right now. They aren't premium texts which cost money are they?
- How do I get to the GPS function of this phone?
If I have more, I'll add some. I'm mostly concerned right now with changing the look of the phone, so any home editing or widgets, please post the good ones!