Okay, so I keep my work computer and home computer in sync with iTunes Match (yechhhh I know, but until I get a network storage drive, it is the only way). That ALONE gives me problems with my album art (I am VERY OCD about my music collection / album art). I have about 75% of my library with album art, the other 25% is empty. My question is this:
Is there a way to add album art on Android, embed it to the audio file, and then when I sync (I use iSyncr), have those update files moved to my computer, so that my desktop library also has the Album Art? I know I can just set Album Art for all the files on my phone, but I would love to just kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If anyone has ANY input, I'd love to hear it!