Please i need some advice on what to do wait or not to wait.
I am sorry if this post is in the wrong place if not i guessed correct. anyway i have the bb 9930 from vz now i hate it. i used to have the droid bionic but i returned it because i had heard that there where a new crop of phone being released. So i said i will wait for the GN phone that was supposed to be released in nov. i started to use the bb 9930 and i hate it it does nothing for me. now today i still am undecided on what to do should i wait if so how much longer and if decide not to wait what phone to i get the rezoned or the razor. i don't have to worry about price because the bb 9930 was a friends phone that he gave me because he switched to the iPhone 4s(boring phone) i love the droids and i am going crazy not having my droid to play with. any suggestions on what i should do.