DroidForums.net is the original Verizon Android Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: People of the Forums, why do YOU suppose some Android users are moving to Iphone?

1. Senior Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic

People of the Forums, why do YOU suppose some Android users are moving to Iphone?

Let's see what you guys have to offer.
    stead2120 likes this.

3. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    Phone
    VZ Galaxy Nexus
    Because not all android phones are created equal and their are a lot of people who have been burned by glitchy, under performing phones.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    jroc, stead2120 and SILVER COUPE like this.
    OG Droid--> Droid 3--->Galaxy Nexus rooted running 4.1
    Asus Transformer Prime with ICS goodness
  4. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid RAZR
    Peer pressure from friends who are on iPhones?
  5. Junior Droid
    Member #
    Phone
    droid a855
    The crappy lot of Droid phones lately.

Sent from my Droid
  6. Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Phone
    Droid Maxx
    There sheep

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  7. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Phone
    Droid Bionic
    Quote Originally Posted by oDECREEx View Post
    Let's see what you guys have to offer.
    Some people are confused easily and thus need a phone that essentially spoon-feeds them everything. Others need the iphone for a status symbol.
    wlemammoth likes this.
  8. Droid Ninja
    Member #
    Liked
    59 times
    Phone
    Droid X2
    Human beings are illogical.
  9. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    2+ years ago verizon customers wanted the iphone but vzw could never get the deal done. So people settled for the storm 1/2 and then the droid. Those people been wanting the iphone for so long but did not want to leave the better network for it so they just waited. Once the iphone finally released they just went and bought what they was waiting for any way.
  10. Master Droid
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Twitter
    @Chef_Cloutier
    Phone
    LG G2
    None of android based companies want to build quality. They would rather keep making more devices than fix ones that have issues. They also would rather make products that have known issues and make money than fix the problem and fix that problem for all devices that possibly could have that issue in the future.

Many people are also frustrated at the lack of support for each phone being produced. Which leads back to what I said earlier. They would rather make another device than fix the problems with a current device. This however pisses customers off and people will slowly stop buying android until the android based companies start getting things right like Apple. Apple provides quality. People buy quality that is what I like to buy that is why I tried the HTC Thunderbolt and right now I regret it and I will buy Apple next time around because I'm tired of this drama and all the errors. I would rather have a phone that works and does what I want it to when I want it to. My phone does not always do so and the IPhone will be such a refresher when I get to see it and when I see it has 4G lte eventually. The iPhone is made for people who like it easy but simply the fact is that the phone will always do what you want it to. Apple's software has a consistency to it tht allows users to interface with it easily and their apps always work no research needed because apple tests each and everyone of them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    LG G2 going so fast that you can't even see it move.

11. RS Admin
    Member #
    Liked
    1686 times
    Phone
    moto droid
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino94 View Post
    None of android based companies want to build quality. They would rather keep making more devices than fix ones that have issues. They also would rather make products that have known issues and make money than fix the problem and fix that problem for all devices that possibly could have that issue in the future.

Many people are also frustrated at the lack of support for each phone being produced. Which leads back to what I said earlier. They would rather make another device than fix the problems with a current device. This however pisses customers off and people will slowly stop buying android until the android based companies start getting things right like Apple. Apple provides quality. People buy quality that is what I like to buy that is why I tried the HTC Thunderbolt and right now I regret it and I will buy Apple next time around because I'm tired of this drama and all the errors. I would rather have a phone that works and does what I want it to when I want it to. My phone does not always do so and the IPhone will be such a refresher when I get to see it and when I see it has 4G lte eventually. The iPhone is made for people who like it easy but simply the fact is that the phone will always do what you want it to. Apple's software has a consistency to it tht allows users to interface with it easily and their apps always work no research needed because apple tests each and everyone of them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
    That is because you have to wait for the update and see if it will work with the overlay on top of it (ie blur, sense, touchwiz). If you want true support likr the iphone then get a nexus.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Links